Lynsey Sharp

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are only kidding themselves by claiming this is about getting it back out in the open and trying to get something done about it.

Let's at least be honest about it, 99.9% of the reason we sing this or mention it is to get those bastards wound up. And it works brilliantly.

People are only kidding themselves by claiming this is about getting it back out in the open and trying to get something done about it.

Let's at least be honest about it, 99.9% of the reason we sing this or mention it is to get those bastards wound up. And it works brilliantly.

Truth hurts, what's the issue?

If I do something wrong I sure as hell own up when I know I am caught. doesn't seem to work that way in a certain section of society.

at least you're honest

Why is speaking the truth so controversial where they're concerned?

Exactly. Fact is, jock stein DID know. It was him that got torbett kicked out, & the kellys & whites covered it up, so why can people kick up a stink about something that is true. The tims are too well in with the media for anyone to have the balls to investigate it.

Personally I hate paedophiles and even worse are the ones who harbour and do nothing about it. Personally Celtic FC and the BBC should all be under investigation by police for all the abuse kids have suffered at the hands of these institutions. Jail terms for the culprits and closure of the horrible companies would be a start.

Personally I sing "Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles", "who shagged all the bhoys", "Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own", "Big Jock Knew" and "The bears are having a party, the tims are shagging weans" so that these cunts never forget what they're and so the whole world knows what they're. They don't get called filth for nothing!

Well I certainly disagree with your earlier assertion which suggested it was glorifying child abuse - I dont think it is - when we look at the origins of the slogan its clear at its most basic level it is an attempt to ridicule those who failed to take action in respect of those with knowledge of child abuse.

I have considerable sympathy for the post by Ace earlier - but for completely different reasons - where he and I would probably agree is that we both find there is something unedifying about the chant.

What I find absolutely abhorrent is the outrage at the chant itself as so typified by the Lynsey Sharp tweet. The facts are very much in the public domain, and in a number of auto biographies and still there is a clear element of denial by the darkside and their poodles in the press. Its not only Stein but Kevin Kelly and a number of others, many of whom are held in a certain reverence, yet whose role in this whole debacle has been conveniently completely washed over.

The very fact the chant had its origins because some were seeking a posthumous knighthood for a guy who failed to report child abuse underlines all that is wrong.

The truth is being suppressed, the guilty are getting away with covering up child abuse - yet all the focus and condemnation is about a chant. Its sickening.

Can't argue with any of that. The older I have got and the more I have grown to think for myself, the more I can see that most folk are just winging it where the truth is concerned and that your 'heroes' will almost always let you down. Sometimes unforgivably.

Maybe if there were less people of the green persuasion in denial about their 'heroes' then a great many more people could move on (unfortunately I doubt the victims will ever be able to) with the acceptance that the cover-up was shameful in the extreme. Certainly, the Celtic board seem to have decided that monetary factors were of a higher priority than safeguarding minors. These vile paedophilic predators forge bonds of secrecy and inexplicably seem to be able to buy the silence of others as has been witnessed on an even larger scale by the enormity and longevity of the Westminster (Dunblane included) and BBC cover-ups where guilt is only ever posthumous.

That there is a huge element of 'point-scoring' involved in the tribalism of football fans cannot be denied and there have been many instances when banter gives way to politically-incorrect taunting, ghoulish chants and desecration of the dead. It can be unsavoury, this is true.

What is also true though - and believe me, I would much prefer if it wasn't - is that the man in question, a man who is often held up alongside Shankly as the epitome of working-class honesty and integrity, even if he did physically and forcefully show his disgust and contempt for Torbett in person, also showed a grave negligence of his basic moral duty as a human being by allowing the beast to remain unconvicted and therefore free to offend again.

Can't argue with any of that. The older I have got and the more I have grown to think for myself, the more I can see that most folk are just winging it where the truth is concerned and that your 'heroes' will almost always let you down. Sometimes unforgivably.

Maybe if there were less people of the green persuasion in denial about their 'heroes' then a great many more people could move on (unfortunately I doubt the victims will ever be able to) with the acceptance that the cover-up was shameful in the extreme. Certainly, the Celtic board seem to have decided that monetary factors were of a higher priority than safeguarding minors. These vile paedophilic predators forge bonds of secrecy and inexplicably seem to be able to buy the silence of others as has been witnessed on an even larger scale by the enormity and longevity of the Westminster (Dunblane included) and BBC cover-ups where guilt is only ever posthumous.

That there is a huge element of 'point-scoring' involved in the tribalism of football fans cannot be denied and there have been many instances when banter gives way to politically-incorrect taunting, ghoulish chants and desecration of the dead. It can be unsavoury, this is true.

What is also true though - and believe me, I would much prefer if it wasn't - is that the man in question, a man who is often held up alongside Shankly as the epitome of working-class honesty and integrity, even if he did physically and forcefully show his disgust and contempt for Torbett in person, also showed a grave negligence of his basic moral duty as a human being by allowing the beast to remain unconvicted and therefore free to offend again.

All Stein cared about was maintaining a positive image of Celtic, the club which first employed and ultimately humiliated him. Insodoing, Stein allowed a known paedophile to go unpunished

He is every bit as guilty as the BBC bosses who failed to report Savile.

All Stein cared about was maintaining a positive image of Celtic, the club which first employed and ultimately humiliated him. Insodoing, Stein allowed a known paedophile to go unpunished

The strange thing is why the media have not revisited this case given the events of the last few years because it absolutely fits in with the same patterns of cover up at the BBC and all the historical cases of abuse that have came to light.

My post was pretty self explanatory. You quoted it for some reason then replied with a completely irrelevant comment.

Your post is to say that we mention it to wind the fuckers up, well yeah, do something bad and people will fucking remind you of it. Fuck sake we didn't do anything illegal unless a "new court" decides otherwise but we are a new club to them who should have trophys removed to give them the titles so they think they are the biggest in Scotland, sporting integrity written all over that little fucker wasn't it?

The dignity tact doesn't wash with me in any way shape or form, I am not calling them all kiddy fiddling fuckers but I am calling them complicit in the act of hiding the crime. If they don't like that they know how to sort the issue out, or not as is their usual way, either way though I am not going to give two fucks how they think or care on the subject of a BJK song.

Your post is to say that we mention it to wind the fuckers up, well yeah, do something bad and people will fucking remind you of it. Fuck sake we didn't do anything illegal unless a "new court" decides otherwise but we are a new club to them who should have trophys removed to give them the titles so they think they are the biggest in Scotland, sporting integrity written all over that little fucker wasn't it?

The dignity tact doesn't wash with me in any way shape or form, I am not calling them all kiddy fiddling fuckers but I am calling them complicit in the act of hiding the crime. If they don't like that they know how to sort the issue out, or not as is their usual way, either way though I am not going to give two fucks how they think or care on the subject of a BJK song.

You're just talking absolute gibberish now. You've either misinterpreted my post or you've just went on a mad rant about things completely irrelevant to it. There's too much nonsense in there for me to try and decipher which of those 2 possibilities it is.

Carry on if you must, just stop quoting me when you do it (tu)

I note the taigs are up in arms over the apointment of some female judge leading a new public enquiry on child abuse in Scotland. Have they got something to hide? Well we all know the answer.

The church of the anti christ in Scotland have literally got away with murder in this area, with the mhedia supressing every word on it.

I read Maria's blog, a victim of abuse at Nazareth House and it's mind numbing. What these children suffered is abhorrent. It makes for real difficult reading. Not one paedophile pape cunt convicted as the pape PF threw out the case, never letting it go to court.

It's not just the taigs of course, but it just happens to be indemic with that particular sect. A good mate of mine was orphaned as a ten year old in the early seventies and packed off to Quarriers in Renfrewshire and he told me many tales of horror of what went on. The screams of children in the night being raped and abused. Children just disappearing, never to be seen again.

The cover ups go right trough all the institutions that are supposed to protect the vulnerable, but the reality is they are all complicit, from social services to plod.

They are all guilty, but FFS, never ask a taig. It is all the children's fault according to one senior ersebishop at the paedocan in Rome.

When I see a taig, I also see a paedophile, until he can prove otherwise, but he will never get the chance, so he shall remain guilty. Tough shit!

They can try and sweep sweep all they want, but the rest of the planet knows different. The horrors that these innocent children had to endure, one can only revile in horror at the thought.

These perp's and those who protect them need outed and they need to die a slow and very painfull death. It is the most distasteful of subjects, but in Scotland we are only at the beginning of investigations and I fear there are very painfull times ahead as the stories unfold.

No appeasers or apologists please!

You're just talking absolute gibberish now. You've either misinterpreted my post or you've just went on a mad rant about things completely irrelevant to it. There's too much nonsense in there for me to try and decipher which of those 2 possibilities it is.

Carry on if you must, just stop quoting me when you do it (tu)

If you cannot decypher a post that is your issue not mine. Oh and i will quote as much as i like thanks, unless it offends you and you wish to sweep that under the carpet too?

Poor girl. These animals are like a cancer. Once they get a hold of you there is no letting go until you are finished. They will make sure this affects her private life, her professional career and everything about her in the future. And make no mistake, they have the friends in all the places that will make that happen.

If you cannot decypher a post that is your issue not mine. Oh and i will quote as much as i like thanks, unless it offends you and you wish to sweep that under the carpet too?

Ok I'll bite...

Where in my posts have I mentioned anything about sporting integrity, stripping trophies, suggested we've done anything illegal or even suggested that I'm offended by the chant?

The answer is nowhere. You continue to quote my posts while replying with absolute garbage. Kindly fuck off (tu)