Lynsey Sharp

She has retracted it sheepishly and given our enemies moral high ground .Look up beggars cc and child abuse .They are both together .In the rancid rebel ,says claims are unfounded.That's not what Alan Brazil or Billy mcBungle would have said until they were probably told to shut up .Corrupt fuckers to the core

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I hate paedophiles and even worse are the ones who harbour and do nothing about it. Personally Celtic FC and the BBC should all be under investigation by police for all the abuse kids have suffered at the hands of these institutions. Jail terms for the culprits and closure of the horrible companies would be a start.

Personally I sing "Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles", "who shagged all the bhoys", "Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own", "Big Jock Knew" and "The bears are having a party, the tims are shagging weans" so that these cunts never forget what they're and so the whole world knows what they're. They don't get called filth for nothing!

And let's not forget ,glorifyers of terrorism and murdering of innocent people .The scunts would have the watching world with the help of their Irish Mafia ,that they are all part of a worldwide lovable support and club .Wheras the truth is ,they are lowlife scum of the Football world

the point I'm making is that for too many fans the moral outrage about the cover up is disingenuous. Of course it's not the same for everyone but for too many it's about point scoring and feeling you're better than your rivals. How many of these individuals shouting bjk have the same interest in the Westminster paedophile cover up which is on a much larger scale and even involves child being murdered by people running the country?

Maybe comparable with the same level of disingenuous coverage of tax cases or the focus on one club ?

the point I'm making is that for too many fans the moral outrage about the cover up is disingenuous. Of course it's not the same for everyone but for too many it's about point scoring and feeling you're better than your rivals. How many of these individuals shouting bjk have the same interest in the Westminster paedophile cover up which is on a much larger scale and even involves child being murdered by people running the country?

No point scoring.

We ARE better than our rivals in every way.

As for the Westminster scandal. Remember it was Dr Death who lead the last enquiry in the 90's. What happened? Sweep, sweep.

They are no more than vhermin. The devils spawn as is their doctrine. Their institutions corrupt to the core. Their all pervasing agenda subverting all and everything they touch.

Nurtured from birth to spread the lies, the hate and bigotry of their sect. Sodomised and bastardised to a point where it is acceptable. Their priests are disciples of satan. Immoral ungodly peddlars of evil and chaos.

Their allegiance is to Rome as written in their doctrine.

They are the anti christ and with those, there is no moral debate or reasoning. They are who they are and there shall they remain.

There is a bigger picture indeed.

Big Jock Knew.

Big Djok Knew.

FFS,Everybody knew.

So when it's in you're DNA to abuse kids, the first thing you do is deflect.

Lynsey touched a nerve and the deflection has gone off the scale.

Yeah but she's welched on it :-( That gives them more cause to attack

To be fair she was only repeating a point of view that has been in the public domain for years, so I'm surprised at the level of incoming she is getting for it.

She hit a nerve that is for sure.

A point of view? Stated under oath and I don't recall any follow up perjury cases.

I know it's easy for an anonymous Joe Public like myself to criticise but if Lynsey is going to stick her neck out, she would be better staying the course and fighting her corner on the issue. Raising the issue and then backing down is only playing into the other mobs hands.

True enough, but we don't know if she has given up entirely. Maybe the more the personal abuse increases, she may come out and give it a right go. I feel she's depending on sponsors to forward her career to some extent, but a good move would be to name all septics sponsors and what they think of the cover up.

Basically, it might not be the end of it yet.

Ok I'll bite...

Where in my posts have I mentioned anything about sporting integrity, stripping trophies, suggested we've done anything illegal or even suggested that I'm offended by the chant?

The answer is nowhere. You continue to quote my posts while replying with absolute garbage. Kindly fuck off (tu)

First line of my post points out the context in which the second sentence was structured. That's why your missing big bits of posts and missing

That will be post #189 when you can't find it.

Now kindly refer to post #194.

Thank you and have a very nice night to yourself now.

No point scoring.

We ARE better than our rivals in every way.

As for the Westminster scandal. Remember it was Dr Death who lead the last enquiry in the 90's. What happened? Sweep, sweep.

They are no more than vhermin. The devils spawn as is their doctrine. Their institutions corrupt to the core. Their all pervasing agenda subverting all and everything they touch.

Nurtured from birth to spread the lies, the hate and bigotry of their sect. Sodomised and bastardised to a point where it is acceptable. Their priests are disciples of satan. Immoral ungodly peddlars of evil and chaos.

Their allegiance is to Rome as written in their doctrine.

They are the anti christ and with those, there is no moral debate or reasoning. They are who they are and there shall they remain.

There is a bigger picture indeed.

goodness, this sounds like an excerpt from one of hitlers speeches from the Nuremberg rallies.

Not yet but I think Albertz is lining up to kill me any time soon.

Kill you? No. Section you? Maybe.

We'll probably just end this exchange now, still baffling as to how you got from me saying that, if we're honest, most of us use that chant to wind them up to you quoting me and rambling on about stripping titles, sporting integrity and me wanting to sweep things under the carpet.

Each to their own though but I'll probably stick to engaging with the guys on here that actually make sense. Enjoy the rest of your evening.