Nicky Law: I Feel Pity For Loyal Axed Players

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They act like they were some band of brothers who all fought hard together. If they had stood up for each other on the pitch half as much as they do in the papers they wouldnt be in this situation

Boohoo they called him a cunt wow, he's a grown man. Grow up.

Loyalty? :lol: support? :lol:

Let's call our players 'cunts' that's how we'll show support - nah not for me - you 'support' / hate as you wish - it seems to be the trend on here - I'll just choose to show a bit more respect!

Law's a cunt but what he says is spot on here - I'm ashamed at some of the stuff I've read here.

The way the players were treated is totally unacceptable, not what I'd expect from the club. Even a phone call / stock letter would have been better and taking minutes to do.

Just signed his own death warrant with that statement.

He is spineless as a player and that will never change, so no recovery I'm afraid.

'Death Warrant' - that's taking the hate our own to a new extreme! And is a fucking shameful thing to say / post!

Just signed his own death warrant with that statement.

He is spineless as a player and that will never change, so no recovery I'm afraid.

what a feckin disgraceful thing to come out with.

iv not much time for him but he's still a Rangers player and how much of that story has been twisted by the paper. Aye the "Loyal" Rangers fans ....if it wasn't so sad it would be funny..

Biggest coward I've seen in a Gers top by some distance.

Sooner he's off the better.

I'll never forget he went in for a ball with that fat cunt McDonald and it was a 70/30 in Caspers favour and he shat it.

Loyalty? :lol: support? :lol:

Let's call our players 'cunts' that's how we'll show support - nah not for me - you 'support' / hate as you wish - it seems to be the trend on here - I'll just choose to show a bit more respect!

Respect is earned.

They earn it by playing for the Rangers - the default position is not "He's a cunt"

No they don't. They earn by playing well and conducting themselves as a Rangers player should - neither of which he has.

Correct on the default position, no one called him a cunt during his first few games.

No they don't. They earn by playing well and conducting themselves as a Rangers player should - neither of which he has.

Correct on the default position, no one called him a cunt during his first few games.

I disagree - as long as he remains a Rangers player he has earnt my respect - after all he is living my dream - doing something I never had the aptitude/skill to do.

But if you think he, along with all the others, have earned the right to be called 'cunts' then you go ahead and show your 'support' in that manner. It says little about them, and a lot about you.

I disagree - as long as he remains a Rangers player he has earnt my respect - after all he is living my dream - doing something I never had the aptitude/skill to do.

But if you think he, along with all the others, have earned the right to be called 'cunts' then you go ahead and show your 'support' in that manner. It says little about them, and a lot about you.

They failed to get us promoted. Something which was the bare minimum expected of them last season.

For that alone our fans have every right to be resentful towards them.