Assists.

Everybody remembers their favourite goals etc... But watching the Laudrup DVD just now, and there's a pass from Brian against the papes at Hampden. On the left he slides a perfectly weighted pass through to Robertson for a Hateley tap in. It's absolute ridiculous.

Got me thinking of other assists or passes that stick in the memory. Anybody got any?

P.S Sorry there's no youtube video of the pass in question not too sure how to do it ?

Everybody remembers their favourite goals etc... But watching the Laudrup DVD just now, and there's a pass from Brian against the papes at Hampden. On the left he slides a perfectly weighted pass through to Robertson for a Hateley tap in. It's absolute ridiculous.

Got me thinking of other assists or passes that stick in the memory. Anybody got any?

P.S Sorry there's no youtube video of the pass in question not too sure how to do it

Laudrup is my favourite ever player but Davie Cooper sublime flick to set up Durranti cannot be bettered IMO. Big Aitken never saw the road it was on. Quite brilliant.

Alan Huttons mazy run against Stuttgart where he beat about 4 men through the length of the pitch and then slipped it to Charlie Adam who cut inside and then put it in the top corner from 30 yards.

was class and I'm sure that alone is what Spurs paid for

Maybe no 30 yards tho I'm sure he was inside the box

Starting at 1:19:00, Davie Cooper. Wee blind reverse pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQiL10nK93Q

A goal that sums up the kind of players that Cooper and the pre injury Durrant were.

(tu) This for me any day of the week. Sublime reverse pass, wee delay from Durrant and slots it home in front of the Copland.

Amato for Rod Wallace's goal against the mhanks. Sublime skill on the touch line to beat 2 ogres, then sheer determination and desire to get the ball in the mixer, brilliantly finished my Wallace. There are better angles to view this goal from and it just gets better, but here's the original from tv...

Amato for Rod Wallace's goal against the mhanks. Sublime skill on the touch line to beat 2 ogres, then sheer determination and desire to get the ball in the mixer, brilliantly finished my Wallace. There are better angles to view this goal from and it just gets better, but here's the original from tv...

http://youtu.be/tJGtl-173Ws

One of my favourites ???

I can't remember who we were playing but I remember big Dado beating about 4 players then squaring the ball to Lovenkrands for a tap in. When the ball went in big Dado stood with his arms outstretched to the fans, taking full credit for the goal, even though it wasn't him who put the ball in the net.