Mccoist

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all hacked off with Ally for many reasons but I just don't think we need to keep going over old ground .I honestly believe we may get a surprise one day when his contract ends ..Maybe hoping more than expectation

Nah he's just greedy mate,nothing more to it than that guys an arrogant arsehole who doesn't care what me you or any other fan thinks,he really has shown his true colours

We are all hacked off with Ally for many reasons but I just don't think we need to keep going over old ground .I honestly believe we may get a surprise one day when his contract ends ..Maybe hoping more than expectation

I wouldn't build you're hopes up too much eejay.

When I was on gardening leave ( for 3 months ) the rules were it stopped as soon as you found a job. The fact McCoist still hasn't found a job yet , I'm guessing means , he's happy picking up his 2 grand a day watching the telly. There won't be any pleasant surprises.

I wouldn't build you're hopes up too much eejay.

When I was on gardening leave ( for 3 months ) the rules were it stopped as soon as you found a job. The fact McCoist still hasn't found a job yet , I'm guessing means , he's happy picking up his 2 grand a day watching the telly. There won't be any pleasant surprises.

who in their right mind would employ McCoist tho haha

Who in the right mind would ever employ him again?

He's a disgrace, Absolute thief.

Id love it though if he got a job managing a league 2 club, just so I could sit back and watch as he dismantles any good work that was built up in the past. he could close down a club within 2 years quite easily.

He's the Jonah of football management.

I know some will think I'm pished when i say this...but I'm just so happy with the direction we're finally going, better late than never.

I am actually so gutted and disappointed in McCoist. My hero growing up and he's ruined it, and IMO I'll never forgive him for what he's doing right now.

Perfect timing .

Come December , we'll be able to bring in a quality player to bed him in for next season's assault on the spfl with the money saved from his salary.

Just like Christmas :lol:

It's gutting thought, we could bring in 2 good players now, on 1k per week.

Not only has he held us back decades with his prehistoric management, he's also refusing to give us the best chance to move forward.

I know some will think I'm pished when i say this...but I'm just so happy with the direction we're finally going, better late than never.

I am actually so gutted and disappointed in McCoist. My hero growing up and he's ruined it, and IMO I'll never forgive him for what he's doing right now.

me neither mate I'm totally done with him,showing total contempt towards the club and fans that made him,arrogant beyond belief

It's gutting thought, we could bring in 2 good players now, on 1k per week.

Not only has he held us back decades with his prehistoric management, he's also refusing to give us the best chance to move forward.

It is gutting , no doubt about it , particularly from one who's played the ' I'm a Rangers supporter ' card.

I try not to think back , or give him abuse , but I'm finished with him . Gone.

Thankfully MW's here to take our mind of things and we can start to play football for the first time in years and McCoist's era will be a dim and distant memory.

Pretty close to my own feelings on the whole farce of a situation. It is starting to get harder to remember the player he was without thinking about the manager that did such a pathetic job for us.

The sooner he is history and left there the better, worst manager I can think we have had and was probably not up for the job in the first place but he is tainting all he has done.

Now for the future we have messers MW and DW who are bringing in a new direction, respect, playing ethos and strategy. We have a great chance to see a real manager with good principles leading our team once again. Could be the start of something fantastic here, at least that's how I feel.