Mccoist

Imo he will have work lined up to start in January 16.

He is content here taking a wage for nothing. Being rewarded for his failure.

Wont be an analyst on motd right enough....

He'll already have a tame journalist pal writing his book in order to make more money out of his disastrous time at Ibrox.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 yrs a hero then legend with The Rangers(ok maybe not the first couple of years) and he goes and fucks it up in the matter of a few months, what possesses someone to throw that all away? I've tried to calmly think of a reasonable explanation for his actions and the only thing I can come up with is he owes someone a hell of a lot of money.

He is a wealthy man by all accounts so I can't see alimony being an issue, besides the courts would decide what he could afford, so the only other thing it could be is shear greed, but I have a hard time accepting that, the boy and man that I admired for so long, a lifelong Rangers fan, the only person to stand our corner when the shit hit the fan, (remember it was him more than anyone who saved titles being stripped) so what was it that turned him against the club, the fans, all who admired him and make himself into a pariah?, he must have known that he was a failure as a manager, and to know that you were a failure of the team you professed to love must have hurt a lot, but what excuse could he possibly come up with to explain what he is doing now?, it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Here was a guy who could walk into any establishment and be admired by both sides of the divide, but that has all gone now as the only ones that will be willing to shake his hand or buy him a pint will come from the dark side.

It's all so sad really, I'm more disappointed and saddened than angry that one of ours would lower himself to this level, surely no amount of money could be worth that.

A truly fantastic post mate and one that sums up my thoughts and frustrations .Hope one day for his sake .The truth may come out and we can finally have the answers every Rangers fan deserves

He'll already have a tame journalist pal writing his book in order to make more money out of his disastrous time at Ibrox.

I seriously hope your wrong here mate as this would be the ultimate betrayal and kick in the teeth for all bears that have supported him at some point .

It's a real shame the way things turned out for us under Ally.

I am not happy with the situation he has placed us under with regards his wages, that has soured things for me, , but he will always be a hero of mine - he did far to much as a player for this to over shadow that for me, I can understand that it won't be the same for other fans, especially the younger fans that didn't see him play.

That doesn't mean I am a fan of his managerial skills, far from it,. but we must look at the players he signed, who the vast majority of us were happy with at the time, just didn't perform for him or for us. they were given the biggest opportunity of their footballing lives and didn't take it. The weight of the badge was far to heavy for them.

Good post Sergio too .If we are all honest with ourselves .We all or the vast majority believed this at the time ,no matter who he signed .It was his football philosophy that ultimately gave the show away

That will be 99p on amazon shortly after release, even the daft tims wont buy that.

He won't need to sell that many copies of the actual book - his pals will ensure that one of the papers publishes a series of 'exclusive' pre-publication extracts/serialisations. Plenty of money in that for him. He's been happy enough to leech money off the club for a long time now, he will have no hesitation in getting more cash from his 'insider stories'.

Sorry mate, but I can't agree.

Who's choice was it to have 2 wives ?

Who's choice was it to have 5 kids ?

Who's choice was it to milk the Club he allegedly loves ?

Simple answer - McLeech.

Legendary player (now gone), disgraceful manager and an out and out selfish (fuck you) person.

Whose choice was it to give him 15k a week? Not McCoist's.

And McLeech? Have a word with yourself. Taig talk.

Super Ally failed as a manager in our clubs darkest times but I will never forget the memories he gave me as a kid growing up, I guess what I am saying is I can forgive and forget his disastrous spell as a manager easier than others although I don't agree with him still taking a wage but I guess no cunt really knows the ins and out of this so I will reserve judgment on that until it is officially made clearer but think some of the Ally bashing is ott now and it's time to move on with our new management team.

We are all hacked off with Ally for many reasons but I just don't think we need to keep going over old ground .I honestly believe we may get a surprise one day when his contract ends ..Maybe hoping more than expectation

Wrong.

It's not old ground as the fat cunt is still milking us

I believe we've yet to see the final chapter of this. Until his contract is up and he is completely unassociated with the Club then who knows what will happen. That said i wouldnt be surprised jf he just kept the money and ran.

just being honest. I'm nobody's hero so like I said,I'd take whatever I could get or was entitled to take.

Difference is, he was everycunt's hero. I was only born 6 months after we won 6/9 in a row so I can't remember seeing him playing in his pomp but by fuck was I never going to hear of him in the house I grew up in. I watched video after video of Rangers on repeat, seeing him score all they goals made me want to do the same & become the guy. That is what makes it all the harder, thousands of people share a similar story to mine & for that man to treat those people with the contempt he has is a fucking disgrace.

youre a disgrace with all your sniping.if any of my teenage lassies were as caustic as you I'd belt their ear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1VtdATJt4Y

What did I say that wasn't factual

He said he never read his contract

He tried to hide details of it from us

Is that the actions of a legend?