Andy Murdoch

Liam_RFC

I have seen a lot of people talking about possible positions for next season and nearly everyone doesn't have him in there starting line up.

I personally would have him before eustace or holt. ??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a lot of people talking about possible positions for next season and nearly everyone doesn't have him in there starting line up.

Probably best to see how Eustace performs for us first before deciding Murdoch is better?

Have you seen much of either player?

Needs to define his role in the team imo. Whether he's the DM playmaker, the box to box workhorse or the attacking threat from midfield. He has attributes to perform any of those roles well.

Made his debut back in 2012 (I believe) but last year was his break out year. Working under MW will benefit him, let's give the boy the time to find himself. It has become too easy for fans to write off young players after just a score of appearances.

Wouldn't have him anywhere near the first team. Far too small and lightweight for Scottish football sadly.

Midfielders don't have to be tall. They need a good engine and to be able to read the game and to mark and tackle well.

The wee man has all of these attributes.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't at least on the bench next season.

Midfielders don't have to be tall. They need a good engine and to be able to read the game and to mark and tackle well.

The wee man has all of these attributes.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't at least on the bench next season.

Some said the same things about Ian Black

Looks the real deal Andy and he's someone I really like, liked him from the first time I seen him play. His goal vs Arbroath the other night was a cracker as well.

I think he'll feature a lot next season