Lee Wallace - New Captain

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always thought Lee was not vocal enough to be captain but if Warbs is seeing a different side then maybe it is me that is wrong. :unsure:

We all have visions of a shouting, experienced centre half or mid- fielder as captain but not every captain or leader has to be in that mould! If MW is impressed and gave him the armband then I'm happy!

We all have visions of a shouting, experienced centre half or mid- fielder as captain but not every captain or leader has to be in that mould! If MW is impressed and gave him the armband then I'm happy!

(tu)

Yes if Warbs thinks he is the right person I am happy to go with that.

• 8 months later...
On 7/22/2015 at 1:09 PM, ThatNightInFlorence said:

All these people saying poor choice should have a word with themselves.

The management staff have seen all the players together for the past 2 and a half weeks so obviously Wallace has shown leadership qualities in that time or he would not have been appointed captain.

Glad to see that I am not one of the people who should be embarrassed by their previous comments :D 

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Is there a point to bumping these old threads?

Yeah the point is that "someone was right on the internet once and others were wrong", and now the right person wants to rub all those wrong peoples noses in it, while showing everyone else how right they can be.  It's pathetic