Players Fitted With Trackers

WATBB

Sounds good, where in that pic is it?

I love his attention to detail and you can bet he has them in tomorrow or Thursday and makes them watch a recording of the game.

Bump just at the bottom of the writing. Or Waghorn really is the Hunch back of Notredam.

Watching rtv last night and at half time you seen the gantry for a good 5mins. Did anyone else notice a member of burnley and our training staff looking at a computer system? I believe this have something to do with these trackers.

Maybe Im imagining it, but im sure someone said its not allowed in competetive games? I might be wrong here..

Well technically,johan, it was a friendly and not a competitive game :D But I'm not sure what the rule is about these things.

"Warburton being the analyst that he is, introduced another change last night.

Players fitted with Trackers that noted distance covered, speeds, top speed, heart rate."

Thank fuck Ally never used these last season because they would have been calling a technician telling him the machines were faulty. You would find a stronger pulse in a fucking mortuary than some of our mob transmitted last season.

Well technically,johan, it was a friendly and not a competitive game :D But I'm not sure what the rule is about these things.

Thats what I was getting at... this is a friendly so it probably wont be used again because of the rules? I might be wrong, as I said.

Thats what I was getting at... this is a friendly so it probably wont be used again because of the rules? I might be wrong, as I said.

I truly can never remember seeing a rule about this,johan :unsure: It obviously was never in the old rules but perhaps there is now something to cover such a device.

These things have been used at start of pre season for years. The fitness levels have been a disgrace last few years though so for what reason they are used I have no idea. Hopefully we have someone who knows how to properly use them now.

I truly can never remember seeing a rule about this,johan :unsure: It obviously was never in the old rules but perhaps there is now something to cover such a device.

Quite possible, but I havent seen them in competetive matches before and I cant help thinking that its for a reason? Just guesswork on my part!! ;)

Quite possible, but I havent seen them in competetive matches before and I cant help thinking that its for a reason? Just guesswork on my part!! ;)

I would imagine that they are not permitted in a game due to safety concerns, much the same way a player is not permitted to wear jewellery during a match.