David Healy - Video

julescotia

You know a striker has been really poor when you can fit the celebration plus 2 replays of each goal he scored into a less than 4 minute video :lol:

Good effort though (tu)

I threw a couple of pictures into the middle as well, and a tackle at the end :lol: :lol:

You know a striker has been really poor when you can fit the celebration plus 2 replays of each goal he scored into a less than 4 minute video :lol:

Good effort though (tu)

His scoring record was pretty good from what I remember, should of started more games.

He never got much of a chance! how many games did he start? he still done us a turn, he said himself he would have played for nothing, least he would`n have f****d off like the mick lover Kyle Lafferty.... Enjoyed many games at Windsor park watching Healy!

Sure it was something like 5 goals in 20 odd games for us. Dreadful record for a striker.

As I've said, that tackle was the highlight of his time here IMO.

There's no chance he got anywhere near 20 starts, I remember posting the stats at the time and they were pretty impressive.

There's no chance he got anywhere near 20 starts, I remember posting the stats at the time and they were pretty impressive.

11 starts, 11 sub appearances - 5 goals.

Don't think that's too impressive personally but each to their own.

Looking at his stats, almost half of his appearances throughout his career have been as a sub. Maybe he just wasn't cut out for 90 mins of football.

11 starts, 11 sub appearances - 5 goals.

Don't think that's too impressive personally but each to their own.

Looking at his stats, almost half of his appearances throughout his career have been as a sub. Maybe he just wasn't cut out for 90 mins of football.

Wow, that's surprising. I remember posting something at the time, it was maybe his goals to minutes ratio that was better - as I'm assuming out of those 11 starts he seldom finished the game.

Wow, that's surprising. I remember posting something at the time, it was maybe his goals to minutes ratio that was better - as I'm assuming out of those 11 starts he seldom finished the game.

Scored a goal roughly every 175 mins which in fairness looks a bit more impressive.

The fact he averaged less than 45 mins per game for would probably suggest suggest he wasn't cut out for full games though, either that or just not rated very highly.