Alan Stubbs

G.E.C.

Hes a tit. "We certainly won't sell Scotty, especially to Rangers"

Hehehehehe

See when he said that he stuttered before saying Rangers, you can guarantee he almost had a slip of the tongue and said 'them'

1 ball bastard.

The Hibees should look inward when considering why they are in this situation. Surely they should have been talking to the player about a new contract way before now in recognition of his performances and contract length. POTY and available on a free in 6 months, what did they expect? I wonder if he would have signed an extension earlier this year, a move to us would potentialy have been far less likely a consideration. Too bad if they missed that boat, a real shame.

Not sure, I have ever seen such widespread interest in a deal for such a long time in Scotland, you could be blamed for thinking other teams are starting to worry.

The Hibees should look inward when considering why they are in this situation. Surely they should have been talking to the player about a new contract way before now in recognition of his performances and contract length. POTY and available on a free in 6 months, what did they expect? I wonder if he would have signed an extension earlier this year, a move to us would potentialy have been far less likely a consideration. Too bad if they missed that boat, a real shame.

Not sure, I have ever seen such widespread interest in a deal for such a long time in Scotland, you could be blamed for thinking other teams are starting to worry.

Not that I give a flying fuck about the opinion of other fans, however, they were having a laugh at our expense as we lurched from one disaster to another under McCoist. Sure they would absolutely love for him still to be at the helm as they aren't laughing quite so hard now. More like they have a sort of grin sliding from their faces, still lapping up our situation, however, feeling ever more uneasy as they now know we are coming, but without being able to do much about it.

Allan stays, questioned loyalty and probably an unsettled player in the bargain.

Allan goes, they get money and 5 weeks to sign a replacement.

Either way, this is not ideal for them. Had Petrie and Hibs not been total c***s to us in 2012, i'd say this was shocking behaviour.... what goes around comes around, however.

Absolutely spot on the spot. After the bloodlust for Rangers demise... From ALL SPL clubs, they can have no complaints. What's an unsettled player compared with doing all they could to run us out of the league?

Well we are back in the game and it's getting ugly.

:uk:

Think Stubbs is a pretty decent young-ish manager tbh, he plays the game his way and, on it's day, it's great to watch IMO.

Why he finds the need to tell us his phone call with Warburton I'll never know. :lol:

Would love to have heard it though, Mark's face all skewed thinking, ''WTF is the cunt asking me? ''

''hi Mark, It's Alan here, I've grown to hate football and completely disregard how the system works and have decided to ask you not to bid for our player as it would be 'unfair' in the name of sporting integrity, Thanks''

''Hi Alan, politely take a flying fuck with yourself, teams bid for players, it's happened quite regularly in football, see every other transfer ever, delete my number. Bye, Mark ''

Like I've said in the other thread

Best thing about this whole Hibs' meltdown is the fact we don't actually NEED Allan, we have plenty of cover in midfield but we've rocked the boat over at Hibs, fans refusing to go back etc :D

No matter what now Allan isn't going to be the same player for Hibs as he was last season, he's already hated by their bitter scumbag fans

I would love to hear the telephone conversation between Stubbs and Warburton.

One is a well-educated, intelligent, well-spoken former high-rolling brokerage manager from London with expertise in the Far Eastern market and the other is a Scouse imbecile.

How will that conversation have gone? "Please don't take our player" or "he isn't for sale? So, fuck.

I'm guessing they hold onto him until after Sunday and then depending on the result either keep or sell.

Genuine question - If he plays in the game on Sunday for Hibs, does he become cup tied and unavailable to us if he signs after?

if that happens I am sure if it is not in place at the moment the SFA will have a special meeting and make sure it is

I'm guessing they hold onto him until after Sunday and then depending on the result either keep or sell.

Genuine question - If he plays in the game on Sunday for Hibs, does he become cup tied and unavailable to us if he signs after?

I had a moment of panic there.

I thought they had moved the game to Sunday.

:blink: