Barrie Mckay.

Clemdog

Felt a bit disappointed in McKay's first half performance, like I did for the majority of the side, but after HT I thought he played really well. Played an important role two of the goals and unlike Templeton deserves time to show us what he's got.

Played a nice pass into Halliday for his goal and showed a terrific turn of pace for our last goal, along with a teasing cross.

I've got high hopes for him, even more so after that 45 minutes. I really believe Warburton can shape him into a dangerous player, whilst he's always one of the first players to get back and help out when there's a counter attack on. (tu)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't good enough

He picked out Halliday and Miller for the 4th and 6th, with two really well placed passes that the Hivs defence never saw coming. And this was during what some people are calling a "bad game" for him. He's good enough.

Ohhhh Barrie Barrie! Barrie Barrie Barrie McKay!

Looked good second half. Pleased to see him getting a chance!

Had a few folks try to sing that near me against Burnley, they constantly fucked it up when they got to "McKay" :lol:

Hes not good enough will 21 years old ir not he looks like and had the physique of a 14 year old boy hes one if they players if hes got 20 yards of fresh grass in front of him and can beat the defender he will not be caught apart from that ur playing with a man down as we have witnessed ine good cross doesn't make him a great player hes been practicing crosses from he was a kid he should be able to do with his eyes shut ppl seem to have forgotten his disappearing act and woeful crossing in the first half