Stubbs - "that Wasn't A 6-2 Game"

G.E.C.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some seriously good goals there. Cracking free kick, superb shots and great build up play for tap ins. MW has me a bit worried though, what is this talking to players on the side lines, giving instructions, handing out water etc. wonder if he hurt his elbows so was unable to stand with his arms folded. :mutley:

In all honesty they should've been comfortable at halftime. 2 quick fire goals spun the game on its head and we shouldn't read too much into this result as our defence needs abit of work and midfield needs combative ball winner. Get this sorted and we'll win 98% of our games

I don't even think we were at our best today, maybe level wise 75%.

Hibs didn't play their best, but at our best playing attacking football I'd fancy us to beat anyone in Scotland.

I'd calm down just there. Anyone in Scotland?

We have improved but look what Motherwell did to us a couple of months ago and they finished 11th in the premier league.

Teams like Aberdeen, Dundee United, St Johnstone would give us very hard games at the present moment I think

:D

Anybody else feel we took our foot off the gas for the last ten minutes? I was wanting more.

Thought at the end we were looking for a kick about. Suppose the Referee done Hibs a favour by only giving one minute of added time.