Let's Not Get Carried Away

AlBear.

...home from the pub tonight.

:cheers::rangers::thumbup:

But, seriously let's not. It's only our first competitive game under the new system, methods.

It wouldn't have been the end of the world had we not played well and won today, so we shouldn't go overboard just because we absolutely obliterated them. It will be a long season, but going from these last few preseason games it will be an exciting one.

Just a preseason game mate...

I was front row the day right next to them and their new stand, I've never been so amused in my life at Easter Road. :lol:

This wee fat puglsy looking cunt with a green Ma.Strum jacket was giving me abuse at half time, after every goal I was right over to him going bonkers giving him the fat bastard routine and he couldn't look at me. :lol:

Great day.

disageee - lets get carried away and all join the RM Erskine Fund - after all the Erskine lads will want more tickets if we play like we did in the second half. Tonight is a good night to pledge / donate a £5

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=20#entry1062799727

Don't agree at all. Let's get carried away. When was the last time we were all buzzing watching a rangers team playing good football with promising players and a good manager. It's all good.

Spot on betty, and for those who don't want to get carried away, ffs get a life.

disageee - lets get carried away and all join the RM Erskine Fund - after all the Erskine lads will want more tickets if we play like we did in the second half. Tonight is a good night to pledge / donate a £5

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=20#entry1062799727

You have been taking lessons from GB :ph34r:

Spot on betty, and for those who don't want to get carried away, ffs get a life.

after all the crap of the last few years, feels great to be thinking about football again and not boardroom politics. A 6-2 result with players who've hardly played together, away at hibs is brilliant.