Nicky Law....

GOAT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it again on telly mate. Law had a good game

Watched it first hand, he runs away from his man far too often - can remember him putting in a few challenges today (probably more than he did in the full of last season) but we can do better.

Did he fuck, shitebag - him, Templeton and McKay were worst players on the park (in that order).

Agree about Templeton, especially the first half. McKay, maybe the first half. Law completely disagree.

Now is not the time to evaluate this team/squad , remember some of these guys have had less than 7 days training sessions with their new team mates , after Xmas will be a better time to evaluate , and don't think for one second Mark Warburton will know who is not up to the job

Agree about Templeton, especially the first half. McKay, maybe the first half. Law completely disagree.

I was really impressed with Holt and Halliday (again, in that order) - I might be blinded by Law's performance last season, but I don't think he was on par with the rest of the team today.

Holds the ball well under pressure, good passer of the ball, was caught in the middle of a really poor squad last season(him included ) a bunch of shitebags who had no confidence/ideas/and part of a club that had no direction , now things have changed for the better I believe we will see the best of him.

There were eleven players in green worse...

I agree Templeton had a poor game, but thought the other two did reasonably well. McKay set up a couple of goals.

Fyvie had a good game for them...supposedly :BELM:

Seriously though I was talking about our players.

I'm not saying McKay had a bad game, I just thought it was crazy that all our big performers (that started) were new signings bar Wallace.

I am possibly Law's worse critic and I think he has the heart of a mouse, but he was decent today.

Our central midfield 3 will score goals this season. everyone of them.

Holt, Halliday and...Allan?

Law plays every minute of every game. There is a reason for that. He is a quality player that looked average sometimes last year because of the dross of teammates around him. He will be a top performer this year playing with Halliday, Holt, Thompson ( & Allan )

Hungry seems to be the buzz word getting drummed into everything Rangers and I love it.

Law looked hungry today for a first and played well - would just like to see him play that killer pass more often.

When Allan signs (this coming week) will Law remain a ger? Who will get the nod first Allan or Law?

Did he fuck, shitebag - him, Templeton and McKay were worst players on the park (in that order).

Fucking hell. You aren't the most knowledgeable fan in the World are you?

I thought Law did well, even saw him trying to win tackles.

McKay did a decent job too.

Templeton was, well, Templeton.