Nicky Law....

GOAT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been highly critical of Law, but his attitude yesterday was much improved. Working extremely hard for the team and not shirking out of tackles. In the first 20 mins the whole midfield were guilty of standing off and allowing them to run at our centre backs. Later in the game I watched Law when we didn't have the ball and his work rate was good. All we want is for him to work hard for the team and not go into hiding.

Last season if we had went a goal behind there we would have calapsed. I just hope that we now have a new mental toughness about us, but at this stage it's probably to early to tell. Exciting times ahead!

Confidence player, when we were one down, he was hiding again.

When we came back into it, he appeared again and started looking for the ball and going in for 50/50 balls.

Really hope that under Warburton he's confident all season long and we see the best of him.

think you will see both tbh, The droppable player today was Templeton (AGAIN). That is where I see Scott Allan fitting in.

Why are people saying they want Allan to play out on the left !?!?! It's such a waste! He gets stuck in and would probably be our best player so play him in his best position! Reminds me of the Macleod situation.

Watched the game yesterday and didn't think much of him (I should give him a break actually).

Then.....watched the full game replay on Alba last night and his play was more noticeable, thought he played some excellent stuff in spells.

Problem is after watching him all last season I personally find it hard to wipe the slate clean with him, but as with all things Rangers, if he becomes an important player this season and we get the best out of him I'll happily be proven wrong. Really needs to have a few strong games to find some consistency.

Did he fuck, shitebag - him, Templeton and McKay were worst players on the park (in that order).

I thought Templeton was pretty poor but Mckay set up two goals. Law got stuck right in too. Was impressed with Mckay, kept going right until the end which showed when he set up Miller's second goal, going past the boy as if he wasn't even there in the final 10 minutes.

McKay and Law both played well yesterday. Law has a hell of a lot of making up to do after last season.

Templeton will be away come the end of the season imo, he just doesn't have what it takes to play for Rangers.

Did he fuck, shitebag - him, Templeton and McKay were worst players on the park (in that order).

McKay had two assists......started poor but came on to a good game. For Kenny's second goal he burst past a hivs defender and put the ball into the back post for tap in.

I think all he needs is a bit more confidence - don't forget he was farmed out twice. If Warburton keeps picking him it will do him the world of good. Boy's got talent.

McKay had two assists......started poor but came on to a good game. For Kenny's second goal he burst past a hivs defender and put the ball into the back post for tap in.

I think all he needs is a bit more confidence - don't forget he was farmed out twice. If Warburton keeps picking him it will do him the world of good. Boy's got talent.

According to Sky he only got one assist, as stated in another post I don't think he had a bad game would just have him in bottom 3 if pushed.