Stubbs

Gaffbear

Headline.

Celtic in for star Hibs midfielder Scott Alan and willing to offer £300,000.

Alan Stubbs says"it'll be a loss to us but he's moving to a great club with great traditions and his career will go from better to better"

Headline

Rangers make 3rd bid to entice boyhood fan away from Hibs as they start their exciting rebuilding for the top.

Alan Stubbs says.

"He's no fuckin goin and if he does i'm chucking it.".

Obviously made up as Stubbs doesn't have so many words in his vocabulary, but i feel it's cos it's us going for him that he's spitting the dummy oot.Not that we're rivals in this league cos after Saturday they know they canny match us.

Headline.

Celtic in for star Hibs midfielder Scott Alan and willing to offer £300,000.

Alan Stubbs says"it'll be a loss to us but he's moving to a great club with great traditions and his career will go from better to better"

Headline

Rangers make 3rd bid to entice boyhood fan away from Hibs as they start their exciting rebuilding for the top.

Alan Stubbs says.

"He's no fuckin goin and if he does i'm chucking it.".

Obviously made up as Stubbs doesn't have so many words in his vocabulary, but i feel it's cos it's us going for him that he's spitting the dummy oot.Not that we're rivals in this league cos after Saturday they know they canny match us.

Its Stubb

Dundee Utd had no problem selling to "rivals" when in with a chance of the League Cup.

I cant see much difference here other than another opportunity for Rangers hatred to boil over.

especially when the DU manager made a nice little sum from the transfer. Your team gets less effective but you stand to rack it in - what does JM do? sell, sell, sell!!!! - and then DU release a statement saying its for the mutual benefit of the players and club!!!

Talk about conflict of interest

I get the feeling that Stubbs has probably said to the board that if they sell Allan to us then he'll walk as their basically arming their rivals (even though we've shown we'll trounce the cunts every chance we get).

lets face it, Allan's their playmaker, they stand a chance of second spot with him in the team, not so much without him.

Dundee Utd had no problem selling to "rivals" when in with a chance of the League Cup.

I cant see much difference here other than another opportunity for Rangers hatred to boil over.

Dundee Utd know they can't compete with the scum so it's a no brainer to them to get money in.

HIVS seem to still be under the impression they have a chance of competing with us and getting out the championship either by winning or the playoffs. their delusions will fade after a few more defeats.

Dundee Utd know they can't compete with the scum so it's a no brainer to them to get money in.

HIVS seem to still be under the impression they have a chance of competing with us and getting out the championship either by winning or the playoffs. their delusions will fade after a few more defeats.

They had a chance in the cups though.

They had a chance in the cups though.

not when they sold their two best players to cellic - knowing full well they had cellic in a cup final a month later.. Armstrong was cup tied so couldn't play against his former club, but I cant recall a team selling there two best players to the team they are due toplay in a cup final a month later. Ever.