Stubbs

Gaffbear

Headline.

Celtic in for star Hibs midfielder Scott Alan and willing to offer £300,000.

Alan Stubbs says"it'll be a loss to us but he's moving to a great club with great traditions and his career will go from better to better"

Headline

Rangers make 3rd bid to entice boyhood fan away from Hibs as they start their exciting rebuilding for the top.

Alan Stubbs says.

"He's no fuckin goin and if he does i'm chucking it.".

Obviously made up as Stubbs doesn't have so many words in his vocabulary, but i feel it's cos it&%2

Double post...........Oops!

Headline.

Celtic in for star Hibs midfielder Scott Alan and willing to offer £300,000.

Alan Stubbs says"it'll be a loss to us but he's moving to a great club with great traditions and his career will go from better to better"

Headline

Rangers make 3rd bid to entice boyhood fan away from Hibs as they start their exciting rebuilding for the top.

Alan Stubbs says.

"He's no fuckin goin and if he does i'm chucking it.".

Obviously made up as Stubbs doesn't have so many words in his vocabulary, but i feel it's cos it's us going for him that he's spitting the dummy oot.Not that we're rivals in this league cos after Saturday they know they canny match us.

No.........I disagree.

I think you've pretty much nailed it as to what the visually-challenged Scouse git would have said.

Of course the Scottish media would have backed his assertion if it had been tarrier central that had bid for the lad......just as many of them have said "stay put son" because we've made our move.

At the end of the day his contract runs out next summer.....the ball is in his court......let them play hard-ball for now and he can sign for us on a pre-contract in January and walk away giving them the square root of fuck all next summer.

The visually-challenged Scouse git should know that when a player decides to down tools he's no use to man or bheast......and the Scouse git is a Bheast of old.

You'd think Alan was Messi the way some go on in here.

Lighten up mate .Think every bear just wants to see our club humiliate this hateful club even more .He is a very good player and for less than 500k would prove a good deal even although I'd rather give them nowt .

No.........I disagree.

I think you've pretty much nailed it as to what the visually-challenged Scouse git would have said.

Of course the Scottish media would have backed his assertion if it had been tarrier central that had bid for the lad......just as many of them have said "stay put son" because we've made our move.

At the end of the day his contract runs out next summer.....the ball is in his court......let them play hard-ball for now and he can sign for us on a pre-contract in January and walk away giving them the square root of fuck all next summer.

The visually-challenged Scouse git should know that when a player decides to down tools he's no use to man or bheast......and the Scouse git is a Bheast of old.

You have a way with words CB but I like it

Dundee Utd had no problem selling to "rivals" when in with a chance of the League Cup.

I cant see much difference here other than another opportunity for Rangers hatred to boil over.

The difference is in the fact that it is a different team making the decision.

I could see the point if you compared it to Hibs letting Brown go to the tarriers when in the same division, but of course they sold Thompson to us at the same time.

There are times when certain decisions appear to be taken purely because it will negatively effect us but this is not one of them.