Good Start - Vb Article

Bad Robot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article, says most of the same things I have been saying for a while now.

On the park they have things moving along nicely, massive credit goes out to them for that.

Off the park, I have seen nthing to suggest these guys are any better at their jobs than any of the last lots.

The bus contract might be great for us, IMO it needs to be significantly better than the deal we had with bruces to justify giving the contract to one of the club directors companies ( after saying that woudn't happen with them in charge) If we had a wee bit of that much promised transparency, then I'd maybe feel more confident about them being in charge.

Yes Bp9 .You are right there but sadly he soiled all that .You are one of the most positive guys on here but sometimes I think your head is still back in the late eighties .I implore you to occasionally join us in the war we are facing nowadays

War - what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Agree about DM - hero to zero.

I sort of think that folks who want to tie a dying religion and their political causes to the club are the ones who have not moved on from the eighties!

War - what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Agree about DM - hero to zero.

I sort of think that folks who want to tie a dying religion and their political causes to the club are the ones who have not moved on from the eighties!

I have to say that's a fair retort Bp9 .Franke GtH .Now there's a blast from the past

Bluepeter9 on a VB thread trolling shock :rolleyes:

The vast majority of Rangers fans belong to the PUL community VB defend and help.

When you are genetically programmed to be a fanny there's not really any alternative. Best ignored.

Paul Murray, said last year and made it into a fancy wee charter,mif they were elected to run rangers, one of those vows, would be no contracts for directors, or family of directors and total transparancy and engaging with fans.

Now we have parks getting award a contract, which Bruces had and as far as i know did nothing wrong, Also Level 5 Media, now handle all our media/interviews etc, and who are the two directors, Mr James Traynor and Mr Paul Murray, so i take that and everything murray says as a total lie, He also says directors will not take a salary, i bet you that wee vow will have been waved as well.