Club Ban Spiers

Better late than never :P

Kidding aside, it's a great move, and along with getting a new coporate advisor ( which I assume is a nomad with a different name) then things are maybe finally starting to move along.

Hopefully the next few steps are getting a listing on an exchange, and promoting the shit out of a new rights issue, followed quickly(ish) by another share issue. Get the finances sorted out, the stuff on field is sorting itself out..... all we would need to do then is sort out our shit with SD/Ashley so that everyone starts buying stuff again, and we will finally be out of the whole we have been in.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a shortage of reasons but he took the sectarian & death threats aimed at Scott Allan and blamed Rangers this week.

Agreed he's given us more than enough reasons over the years, just wondered if it was one specific thing this time.

But if it's the Scott Allan comments then good on the club.

Here's what he wrote:

Twitter has lent its usual lunatic fringe to the case, with Allan coming in for appalling abuse from a seam of disgruntled Hibs fans.

Meanwhile, some Rangers fans, ever feeling victimised, have seized on this stuff - not with dismay, but with relish - expressing a faux outrage at some sectarian bile directed at Allan.

I remember him writing in the Scotland on Sunday many years ago the "Ian Ferguson plays football with all the charm of a child molester"

Should have been banned for life that very day.

Horrible bastard!

I'd like to have seen him say it to Ferguson's face :wink:

Here's what he wrote:

Twitter has lent its usual lunatic fringe to the case, with Allan coming in for appalling abuse from a seam of disgruntled Hibs fans.

Meanwhile, some Rangers fans, ever feeling victimised, have seized on this stuff - not with dismay, but with relish - expressing a faux outrage at some sectarian bile directed at Allan.

how would you compare that against what the bbc and bullet head have been upto, these past week?

Blaming Rangers was possibly a little strong.

But he said Rangers fans were using the threats to point score & hide their own failings (or words to those effect)

The cnut just cant help himself, Lest hope he never darkens our doors again....unless he wants to pay in

I thought he was already banned? Or is it Hugh Keevins I'm thinking of...

:lol: Whit? Aye, only if it is Parkheid you are thinking of... Uncle Shug was banned from the piggery and wore it like a badge of honour.

You may be thinking of Mark Guidi - He got into a spat with Ally at a press conference and was ejected but he wasn't banned.

The BBC were previously banned after the Ally / Madmen / jumping-out-of-Ibrox-to-his-death montage.

I agree with getting that wee mutant scrote McLaughlin to fuck. Wee shit-stirring, chip-on-his-shoulder wankfuck. He should have been first as obviously, with Speirs being a BBC employee, we can ban individuals rather than whole organisations.

Speirs in now a golf correspondent anyway. He seems to have lost his way in football journalism (no more contacts?) and now inhabits the Radio Scotland graveyard shift on an early Sunday morning golf show.

I remember him writing in the Scotland on Sunday many years ago the "Ian Ferguson plays football with all the charm of a child molester"

Should have been banned for life that very day.

I vaguely remember that actually, shameful that Murray didn't throw him out then

Here's what he wrote:

Seam of disgruntled Hibs fans. :lol:

Need to get rid of plenty more starting with that fucking rag the daily rebel.This is a rag who had Rangers owing anything from £20million to £160million in the big tax fiasco.Scaremongering shower of beed rattling bastards who tried to destroy our club with their lies and scaremongering.