Bbc Refused To Act Of Rangers Bias

eskbankloyal

I see the Cliff posse are in. :lol:

Toe the line or else.

It's okay. Don't worry. You and your fellow Boardroom Posse far outnumber them. I am sure you will bludgeon them to a slow and painful defeat while everyone looks in and has a good laugh at Rangers fans fighting amongst ourselves again.

This is a positive move by the club and the BBC have been in need of a serious wake-up call for a few years now. They just got that call. We as a support should be delighted with the developments...

But you wouldn't be able to tell with all the seething rage coming from the usual gang of perma-rabid, keyboard-thrashing Cujos in here.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd have chris grahm back on the board in an instant, he has been a great defender of the club over the last few years, mcmurdo on the other hand has been a great defender of the previous regime and thankfully most people have seen through the parasite now

Hi chris

It's okay. Don't worry. You and your fellow Boardroom Posse far outnumber them. I am sure you will bludgeon them to a slow and painful defeat while everyone looks in and has a good laugh at Rangers fans fighting amongst ourselves again.

This is a positive move by the club and the BBC have been in need of a serious wake-up call for a few years now. They just got that wake-up call. We as a support should be delighted with the developments... But you wouldn't be able to tell with all the seething rage coming from the usual gang of perma-rabid, keyboard-thrashing Cujos in here.

Here we go, I'm sure you'll show me where I've said getting tore into the BBC is a bad thing.

I'm also sure you see the irony in calling folk on here raging keyboard bashers on a thread about a blog by the biggest keyboard basher we have.

I'm also sure you will be letting Cliff know that infighting will not be tolerated.

Here we go, I'm sure you'll show me where I've said getting tore into the BBC is a bad thing.

I'm also sure you see the irony in calling folk on here raging keyboard bashers on a thread about a blog by the biggest keyboard basher we have.

I'm also sure you will be letting Cliff know that infighting will not be tolerated.

In a nutshell. (tu)

:D Calm yourself, I have been out all day and not had a chance to read or post until a wee while ago.

What could I do about him ? He is 'in' with the current board and nothing is going to change that. What is your opinion on the M D/board using a leak to announce a good decision rather than doing it himself ?

You could put your views forward at Rangers fans meetings, stating that you have an argument that CG should not be involved in any Rangers fans meetings as he is "in with the board"?

Don't know how that would go down, but if you have strong views then it's worth a try.

I look forward to your input.

You could put your views forward at Rangers fans meetings, stating that you have an argument that CG should not be involved in any Rangers fans meetings as he is "in with the board"?

Don't know how that would go down, but if you have strong views then it's worth a try.

I look forward to your input.

I left the RST in 2012 so not much chance of input with them.

I can make up my own mind about who is good and bad for our club and since this is a fans forum I an happy making my points here. If you are not happy with my point of view that is expected, it would be a strange forum where everyone agreed with each other.

I also noticed you did not comment on the fact that the Club released the bans through the twatter of C G, do you think that is how it should be done ? It is certainly not how I think it should be done.

You, him and the rest of the in-fighters can get to fuck.

Go on.

Beat it.

You are not welcome.

See you later.

New dawns aren't for the blind.

Bolt. Ya. Rocket.

You, him and the rest of the in-fighters can get to fuck.

Go on.

Beat it.

You are not welcome.

See you later.

New dawns aren't for the blind.

Bolt. Ya. Rocket.

Oh the wee mans spat his dummy oot, don't worry wee man your Mum will be along shortly to change your nappy and stick another dummy in your mouth.

i'd have chris grahm back on the board in an instant, he has been a great defender of the club over the last few years, mcmurdo on the other hand has been a great defender of the previous regime and thankfully most people have seen through the parasite now

Are you fucking serious, a defender of the club?

Chris Graham only appeared and became vocal when he saw that there was something in it for himself - a blazer (and we all know what happened there). There have been a lot more people who have defended the club (and the support) for a long time before Chris Graham appeared - only difference being is that these people didn't seek recognition or to benefit personally from it.

Let me ask you something, where was Chris Graham before the troubles of the last few years? Where was he when the press were going to town on the club and support on an almost daily basis? Where has he defended us against the erosion of what we stand for?

Tell me, other than lead campaigns and witch hunts (along with the clusterfuck that is the SOS) what he has actually achieved....other than helping King into place by driving down a share price due to supporting various belligerent activities and holding the accolade for shortest tenure as a Rangers director.

I hope these are lifetime bans, I would also add Tom English as well. I'm convinced that to work for BBC Scotland you need to be a bigot otherwise your application is rejected.

No more interviews with players, no more correspondence, just give them nothing. We should build up a catalogue of all the lies this lot have broadcast of the years and then take them to the cleaners for slander.

Let's not forget that every Rangers employee and every Rangers fan in the UK needs to pay licence fees for them to spout bigoted views. Time for the club to do more than just banning a couple of the offenders.

Are you fucking serious, a defender of the club?

Chris Graham only appeared and became vocal when he saw that there was something in it for himself - a blazer (and we all know what happened there). There have been a lot more people who have defended the club (and the support) for a long time before Chris Graham appeared - only difference being is that these people didn't seek recognition or to benefit personally from it.

Let me ask you something, where was Chris Graham before the troubles of the last few years? Where was he when the press were going to town on the club and support on an almost daily basis? Where has he defended us against the erosion of what we stand for?

Tell me, other than lead campaigns and witch hunts (along with the clusterfuck that is the SOS) what he has actually achieved....other than helping King into place by driving down a share price due to supporting various belligerent activities and holding the accolade for shortest tenure as a Rangers director.

The very same Chris Graham who whored himself out to EVERY Rangers fans' forum he could think of, he was soon sussed out, by some, from what I remember, as a blazer chaser back then.