*** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Boy in the works son is a fringe player at st Mirren after leaving our youth setup and phoned one of st Mirren centre backs to ask how they were getting on with preparing for tonight.

Boy said their struggling and is worried their going to get bullied as their too lightweight all over.

Rangers -2 stuck on (tu)

Boy in the works son is a fringe player at st Mirren after leaving our youth setup and phoned one of st Mirren centre backs to ask how they were getting on with preparing for tonight.

Boy said their struggling and is worried their going to get bullied as their too lightweight all over.

Rangers -2 stuck on (tu)

I feel a bit ridiculous expecting a four goal margin after the season we just had, but I just can't see past a massive win. Sort out those early nerves and convert 20% more of our chances and we'd have run up cricket scores in the last two games.

Rangers -2 stuck on (tu)

Just stuck a tenner on us -3 myself. Got a feeling we will put on a show tonight.

Rangers -2 stuck on (tu)

Supposedly their back four consists of a 19,20 and two 21 year olds, if that's the case they're in for a hellish night.

I am not getting carried away but a three-goal margin or more tonight and the bears really will be back in town.

This is also a barometer regarding the bottom echelons of the SPFL Premiership. Even if some people think Hibs are a better team than St. Mirren, I am not so sure myself. By half-past nine tonight we will have another indicator of just how real the Warburton revolution is.