Mcinally: Playing Rangers Was Like Facing A Premiership Side

WCPRANGERS1

Bemoans his own sides performance in the 2nd half but recognises the difference in the side they faced yesterday and the team they played when we were in the lower divisions.

Admits his team were run ragged and that we are in a far better position now.....bet it stuck in his craw having to give out any praise to us.

We're looking very good..

I'd love another striker though just to make sure we pump everyone we play.

Agree about the striker, not sure if Waghorn is clinical enough for the center. I quite fancy the look of him as one of the wide forward positions... Probably in place of Templeton, as just don't see evidence over the last few years that he is good or consistent enough.

He said we were "probably" Premiership standard.

Comparing us to Dundee.

Bitter tim bastard.

“There’s no doubt they’ve improved.

“But we certainly made it a more entertaining game for the supporters in the second half because of the kamikaze way we played.

“That game wasn’t going to be a normal for us. Rangers are probably Premiership standard and it was always going to be tough. We played Dundee at this stage last season and it was every bit as tough.”

McInally felt Gers midfielder Andy Halliday was fortunate not to be punished after clashing with Rory McAllister.

He said: “He did touch Rory, I think. That’s life. Sometimes the Old Firm get the decisions. I didn’t see it personally. Rory told me he did hit him in the face but I don’t think he made much of a meal of it. So it was done and dusted.”

Pat McCluskey-esq? At one point Guinness Book of Record holder for heaviest defender some may say

Pat McCluskey-esq? At one point Record holder for heaviest of Guinness, some say may Book defender.

Re-arrange that, slightly - and a typical timmigrant, that he is.