Calum Gallagher To St Mirren

Brightside

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to him (tu)

We should release a statement saying, "We know St. Mirren are 1 of our closest rivals this year, but we as a club could not stand in the way of a young talent wanting to move on. We wish Callum all the best in his future"

Good luck to him (tu)

We should release a statement saying, "We know St. Mirren are 1 of our closest rivals this year, but we as a club could not stand in the way of a young talent wanting to move on. We wish Callum all the best in his future"

I'd absolutely love it if we did that.

if he's out then lets hope we get another player in. I still think we need a few additions for when injuries start to mount up.

Have to agree with this, we look good right now having a full squad but once we get one or two injuries i think we'll start to wear thin, would like another striker and a winger before anything else

if he's out then lets hope we get another player in. I still think we need a few additions for when injuries start to mount up.

Have to agree with this, we look good right now having a full squad but once we get one or two injuries i think we'll start to wear thin, would like another striker and a winger before anything else

Warburton obviously has different plans for our future and at this moment Gallagher does not figure in them. Good luck to him though.

Would like to think he has more coming in to bolster the squad as said below by BF, as it is vital we maintain a healthy level as the season progresses.

:uk:

Think it was safe to say that both him and hardie would be getting a look in with the first team this year and i would rather keep hardie tbh.. id expect MW to go sign another striker now. In terms of injurys i cant see us getting many this year by the shape that MW keeps his sqaud in and how he looks at every minor detail to make sure that has the least chance of happening 'touch wood'

Good luck to him (tu)

Yes,yes we should,FUCK HIBS and their small club mentality