Calum Gallagher To St Mirren

Brightside

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't lie pretty gutted by this news, thought he was a cert to break through this year under warburton. All his decisions have been spot on so far so got to trust the guy .

We have a tendency to pump up our youngsters on social media. Gallagher looked decent the few times we saw him but Warburton sees him every day. I will trust his judgement. I'm no different, for anytime I've saw young Sinnamon, he looks very good though his chances will be limited with Tavernier at RB.

It's funny but if this had happened with McCoist in charge the forum would have went into meltdown about youth not getting a chance. I'm sure Warburton has given him as good a shot as anyone and hasn't fancied him for the future.

All the best to him, obviously after Friday night of course!

Think it was safe to say that both him and hardie would be getting a look in with the first team this year and i would rather keep hardie tbh.. id expect MW to go sign another striker now. In terms of injurys i cant see us getting many this year by the shape that MW keeps his sqaud in and how he looks at every minor detail to make sure that has the least chance of happening 'touch wood'

I hope you are right, but it will be safer to have back up for any that do fall foul to injuries mate.

After Sunday's game, and the lack of protection from the officials, two or three of our players could have been sidelined with the way some of the Peterhead cluggers were getting stuck in.

I'm sure W&W will be alert to this situation and will cover all eventualities to counteract situations like Sunday.

:uk:

I could tell in his interview that he wants first team football and we couldn't guarantee him that so has decided to leave. Good luck to him. He was a long way down the pecking order so I understand his decision.

Pyoor ragin. A few days before an important start of league encounter with one of our main league rivals, St Mirren try and unsettle our squad by bidding for a player during the transfer window. Cheating bastards!

In all seriousness, good luck to the boy, hope he does well.

As others have said, if W&W thought he was/would be good enough, they'd have kept him. We can only trust their judgement after our performance in the market.

I agree but think we should have let him go after the game on Friday. Seems crazy to strengthen their squad before we play them.