The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As already stated, guy could have had a knife - stewards and police should be ashamed.

I was doing a piss in Bar 72 and saw a guy arguing with the police outside the GW corner, the guy staggered off after - I'm 99% certain it was the guy that ended up on the pitch. Should have been lifted at that stage, failing that shouldn't have got in the ground.

If Rangers get a fine then we fully deserve it, sort it out fuck sake!

I know this individual was but that's not my point. No one should get on the pitch and be so close to our players for so long without them being huckled. It could easily have been someone wanting to damage one of our players

Agree,I thought the polis were slow as fuck coming on to jail the twat.

Agree,I thought the polis were slow as fuck coming on to jail the twat.

One of them was a lot quicker to confiscate a banner and start acting the big man. At least 2 got thrown out because of the twat. He must be shitting himself that he won't pass the new fitness tests so was getting one last, pointless power trip before he gets 'retired'.

One of them was a lot quicker to confiscate a banner and start acting the big man. At least 2 got thrown out because of the twat. He must be shitting himself that he won't pass the new fitness tests so was getting one last, pointless power trip before he gets 'retired'.

Seen that myself and thought he was a right fat liberty taking knob.

A fuckin bawbag, big laugh ha ha but he's gave our mheejah friends something to get their teeth into, jist as well he didnae have carnage on his mind and wisnae kerryin a blade because our security and salmonds plod Scotland were lacking in their duty and took fuckin ages to react ! Well done ya prick ! And well done plod and security, mer pricks !

That's actually standard practice now. Leave them alone and then they start to realise they are making a tit of themselves.

Aye that'll work.

Could extend it to not getting involved with anyone who is breaking the law as they are likely to figure it for themselves and turn themselves in. doh

As already stated, guy could have had a knife - stewards and police should be ashamed.

I was doing a piss in Bar 72 and saw a guy arguing with the police outside the GW corner, the guy staggered off after - I'm 99% certain it was the guy that ended up on the pitch. Should have been lifted at that stage, failing that shouldn't have got in the ground.

So we fully deserve a fine because the police can't do their job properly? FS doh

ahem is that not what the security and police are paid for ??

A boy got on to the pitch for about 10 seconds from the govan stands, think it might have been at our third goal...he genuinely looked like he remembered the treatment the first cunt got and realisd what a cunt he made of himself and co operated with the stewards.

Fuck having to announce that shit in the fear thread mondau.