*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Falkirk it seems gave half the effort today than against us. Draw a decent result for us in the end.

On a side note Hibs are in serious trouble if they don't go up. They must have a squad about 30players, fall in STs and an average gate of about 7k in a 18k stadium is dire.

I just read a Hibs forum...

"And exactly why so many Hibs fans continue to stay away. They've seen it time and time again over the years. No question when Hibs are on song, we're the best team in the league, but too often in the games that matter (and when least expected) players come up short."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"And exactly why so many Hibs fans continue to stay away. They've seen it time and time again over the years. No question when Hibs are on song, we're the best team in the league, but too often in the games that matter (and when least expected) players come up short."

LOLZ :lol:

Delusions of grandeur!

How did Falkirk beat us there? There shite ,had 1 shot at goal against the junkies today and scored

We were pish, we missed a penalty and their goalie pulled off save after save.

Oh, and they got a penalty outside the box.

How did Falkirk beat us there? There shite ,had 1 shot at goal against the junkies today and scored

They got a penalty that should never have been.

Their keeper had the game of his life.

We completely switched off for a period and were constantly getting caught out with them on the break.

Wonder what song that is? :lol:

They were bashing out the scums anthem today right enough, didn't work.

Just checked this result and I'm glad to say that it has lived up to my expectations of hivs shitting it every time they have half a chance. They've done it for years and I see no reason to believe they're going to start changing now.

Looking good for the title lads, beat them at home and that will be it, although I fully expect them to drop more points before then, they're so bad at keeping their bottle. :clap:

Said with a needle hanging out his arm..

He obviously means that hivs are the league's best singers.