*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

26 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They'll be thinking they can win the treble ????

The Spoonies had only just shut up after months of telling us they were the best team in the league (until we gubbed them).

Expect an even more intense campaign of trash talk from now until we gub they'll again at Fester Road.

58 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Got to give it to Morton on Monday then. 

Frustrating that we're 24 goals better off than Hibs yet their just about keeping pace, credut where it's due though. 

All down to us not putting them out of the race at Easter road and them getting a massive boost from that win and those dropped points away to Livvy and home to Morton 

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All down to us not putting them out of the race at Easter road and them getting a massive boost from that win and those dropped points away to Livvy and home to Morton 

Yes that was it we should have killed them off then but they got confidence from that and have done better than i expected.

15 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

CZW2jMJWkAAbwQ8.jpg:large

"Jason, climb on my humph, I'll do all the running for you in training today, we need to keep you fresh for the playoffs. I want you to focus on team communication, not giving up until the end & improving your attitude today, during our daily egg & spoon races team training - you're going to make hibs the next big thing #HibsBadBoy."

48 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I was ready today in some shitey rag that Stokey Pokey hadn't scored since 2014 previous to his goal yesterday, against the same team BTW.

I doubt he's going to cause much trouble to defences in the coming weeks. 

Stokey Pokey?

Ffs Dutchy Wutchy that's poncey woncey.

• 3 weeks later...

Hibs draw 0-0 with Livi. Falkirk drew 2-2 with Raith earlier. 

Disappointing to draw 1-1 earlier but important goal from MOH. On the one hand a huge chance missed to go further clear but at the same time no real damage done. Another game less to worry about out the way.....