*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Did you see the score the day ffs

fuck me you'd thing we're world beaters 

Football has a habit of kicking you in the baws when you least expect it. So when things go our way like Hivs not winning it's going to be cheered.

Doesn't mean anyone is kidding themselves on that we don't have a few team issues to sort out

5 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Hibs won't catch us. Bottle merchants until their last. 

We played shite today, but hivs had the advantage of knowing exactly what they had to do to close the gap, they failed, miserably from reports I've glanced at.

I've always believed hivs put on a good showing, all for it to be thrown away in their usual slump.

Premiership team in waiting the BBC journos call them, whilst they refuse to report on anything to do with us cause we banned one of their biased shitebag reporters.

30 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Squatting too?

The "Squat" was pre Admin

I'm no Squatting Anymore,  I'm no Squatting   Any   More,,  I'm no Squatting,  I'm no Squatting,    I'm no Squatting Anymore..

Fuck me, kidding on earlier the draw wasn't going to spoil the weekend, delighted H.I.V. s fucked it up  :lol:

Am away for a strum.....  Why Not    :lol:

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

mLSqCE8.png

When you compare the stats to the goals we score it is slightly worrying!

I can't fathom why we don't give Hardie a bash up top, good enough long term or not at least he's a proper CF and given the chances we create I'd back him to get his fair share!

25 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Did you see the score the day ffs

fuck me you'd thing we're world beaters 

Watched the whole game

If we weren't forced to play on a fake pitch, filled with some sort of pellets from the Congo, that was only just wider than a pavement then I'm sure we would have won .

We never really been world beaters but for now we are showing great signs of recovery, having been infiltrated by crooks and incompetents our performance today was nothing to worry about.

5 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I can't fathom why we don't give Hardie a bash up top, good enough long term or not at least he's a proper CF and given the chances we create I'd back him to get his fair share!

It's a slight concern however as cliche as it sounds it was just one of those days. We started slowly but the amount of corners, chances, shots etc we had we should have been more clinical and won the game fairly comfortably.

Everton had 34 shots or something crazy like that today with Lukaku, Barkley and the like failing to convert. It's frustrating as fuck but better Rangers teams than this have had days like this and we will have more days like this again in the future. The fact we are still creating numerous chances is incredibly pleasing and vitally important.

Also, whilst I really hope Hardie makes it, by all accounts he's going through a pretty lean spell in the unders, snatching at chances, not scoring as often and at this stage of this season Warburton may simply not think he's done enough to earn a starting berth or even a chance from the bench given what's at stake......

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

That was a lucky point for Hibs. They should have lost.

only watch the last few mins but the boy glen missed a sitter right at the end  i was on my feet thinking he could not miss

but after being at alloa and seeing some of our misses  what can you say

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

only watch the last few mins but the boy glen missed a sitter right at the end  i was on my feet thinking he could not miss

but after being at alloa and seeing some of our misses  what can you say

Couldn't believe he missed it. Ex Jambo too. They hit the bar in the second half too. Hibs were pretty shite. Stokes looks like he's put on a stone since the transfer.

47 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

mLSqCE8.png

you would like to think if we had 23 corners we would have won at least one header and scored back in my day big DJ and bomber would each have had a hat trick with wee Tommy crossing the ball in the thing that annoys me is our players never seem able to get in front of the defender to get a header on target. i understand why we take short corners all the time but sometimes we just need to vary it rant over

1 hour ago, Bogtrotters said:

The "Squat" was pre Admin

I'm no Squatting Anymore,  I'm no Squatting   Any   More,,  I'm no Squatting,  I'm no Squatting,    I'm no Squatting Anymore..

Fuck me, kidding on earlier the draw wasn't going to spoil the weekend, delighted H.I.V. s fucked it up  :lol:

Am away for a strum.....  Why Not    :lol:

Had to just go and google what 'strumming' was for a girl. ??

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Football has a habit of kicking you in the baws when you least expect it. So when things go our way like Hivs not winning it's going to be cheered.

Doesn't mean anyone is kidding themselves on that we don't have a few team issues to sort out

Mate am steaming a don't get that lol

1 hour ago, Cobham said:

Hardie hasn't really been playing that well for the under 20's so I can't see him starting for the first team anytime soon.