*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

Lookin forward to this one, i actually think if the parks damp the pitch will suit us, and i think we'll pump them.

Like to see Waghorn kept through the middle to start, n then maybe moved out wide with miller through the middle for the last half hour. Id actually start templeton, it'd be a test of his mentality if nothing else.

Id like to say play shiels, but sadly i cant merit droppin law holt or halliday. If holt could play out wide that would be an option but with the new boy comin in i cant see that. All in all, i dont care, whatever MW goes with ?

Waghorn, 4-1. We'll leak goals this year. We'll score alot more.

Looking forward to see how we do in the smaller stadium. As daft as that sound, it always felt as if we were pish in the lesser grounds last year but that could have been preparation. Possibly the plastic pitch factor aswell.

Confident though! £50 on Rangers win and over 3.5 - 2/1 FLING IT INTY ME

Really looking forward to this, but can't watch it live unfortunately. Gawd knows what time I'll get to watch it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Still, I'm confident that we will win. WIll be interesting to see how our new players adapt to that pitch. Thankfully a fair few of them will be used to it by now. Wilson, Law, McKay, Wallace & Shiels have all played on it before, so will know what to expect.

I expect the manager to make a couple of changes in midfield. Wouldn't be surprised if Waghorn gets played in right midfield with Holt being dropped...maybe Miller or Clark up top with McKay dropping out for Shiels.

Just hope we get the job done. Enjoy your away day, if you're going! :rangers:

We've had a great start to the season but people are posting all sorts of formations and daft line ups!!

It will be the same team that started against St Mirren, barring injuries, but I'm sure The manager said everyone was fit.

2 new boys on the bench with Temps dropping out. He hasn't trained down there at all this week I don't think.

worried if I'm honest fucking Alloa something about them and that god awful pitch.

Bad pitches are not a "leveller" as has been suggested. It's nonsense to think it should be to our detriment to play on a dodgy park.

It stands to reason that the players with the best ball control will flourish on a bad surface.

Blaming bad pitches for poor results is the same as the bad tradesman blaming his tools.

Right you slags, its 4 in the bloody mornin and am still up, heading to Alloa in 5 hours, yous better be giving ut laldy from the first whistle to wake me up! No Surrender!