*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

Can't wait to see us again, tricky tie, but hoping we've prepared well and are ready for they challenge.

Hoping to see oduwha, but the team that's performed so well recently I can't really say anyone deserves to drop out.

On a side note - I've heard Warburton has officially asked Lee Wallace to become captain, expected to be announced early next week.

Really looking forward to this, but can't watch it live unfortunately. Gawd knows what time I'll get to watch it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Still, I'm confident that we will win. WIll be interesting to see how our new players adapt to that pitch. Thankfully a fair few of them will be used to it by now. Wilson, Law, McKay, Wallace & Shiels have all played on it before, so will know what to expect.

I expect the manager to make a couple of changes in midfield. Wouldn't be surprised if Waghorn gets played in right midfield with Holt being dropped...maybe Miller or Clark up top with McKay dropping out for Shiels.

Just hope we get the job done. Enjoy your away day, if you're going! :rangers:

Don't see Holt being dropped. He's played well and also he has experience of this pitch. It'll be interesting to see what team is picked!

Absolutely buzzing for this!

Cmon the Gers :uk:

It's nice to be looking forward to watching the Rangers again rather than feeling it's a duty.

Agreed & a painful duty at that!!!

Don't want to have another dig at McCoist as it's been done to death but I can't help but wonder what he thinks of our performances since Warbuton & Weir came in (if he has been watching that is). Said elsewhere I have been wishing the days away to each game.

Don't see Holt being dropped. He's played well and also he has experience of this pitch. It'll be interesting to see what team is picked!

Absolutely buzzing for this!

Cmon the Gers :uk:

Just a feeling I have mate. He quite likes to use his full squad so that each player gets a fair share of game time, and with the change of pitch, I just wondered if that change would come today.

We'll find out soon enough! :D

Agreed.....intae them!! :uk:

I think he will drop Walsh and bring in Miller today.

Rest of team as we have seen so far.

Looking forward to today, one more step to our rightful place.

Be harsh to drop Walsh, but I think the lad has a big future at Ibrox. Warburton does seem to like him, and why not, he looks so comfortable on the ball.