*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

i said when fixtures came out we could win our first 6 games 4 at home but the 2 away were alloa and qos who caused us most problems last season. i think we will do that now we will destroy teams at ibrox with our pace movement fitness etc on the big pitch think by this time next week we will be 6 ahead of hibs after 3 games

Too right. Already 6 goals ahead as well. They appear to have same problem as last year, all very neat and tidy in midfield but impotent up front.

Oh well feck em.

:uk:

Excellent first half performance on that pitch and then the last 10 mins we didn't look we wanted the game to end.

The goal we conceded was one of those where 19/20 the striker would have ballooned it over the bar.

If Miller can maintain his fitness he is looking at 25+ goals this season. Roll on the next match (tu)

I could post you an image of my RTV subscription. Only an absolute moron wouldn't think it was hugely disrespect, and also a huge risk, making 3 subs at 60 minutes.

ffs.

Its part of Warburton's ethos that 14 players can play and affect a game on matchday, the intelligent use of a full squad is by no means disrespecting the opposition or at all risky.

I cant wait till 60 mins now to see who else is coming on to entertain me.

I could post you an image of my RTV subscription. Only an absolute moron wouldn't think it was hugely disrespect, and also a huge risk, making 3 subs at 60 minutes.

I don't think it disrespectful but I do think it was a risk. Luckily it was ok but I hope we don't do that all the time!

I don't think it disrespectful but I do think it was a risk. Luckily it was ok but I hope we don't do that all the time!

See earlier post the second half was just a training game and if you watch football you would have seen it in the play and hence the reason for the subs.