Pubs In Alloa

CF2 WINNIE

The town centres about a ten minute walk away, there's a cheap weather spoons type place there we went to the last time, don't dare laugh or joke on the way in though or they'll tell you to keep the noise down!

There's also a KFC and a morrisons right next to the ground. Sorted.

The town centres about a ten minute walk away, there's a cheap weather spoons type place there we went to the last time, don't dare laugh or joke on the way in though or they'll tell you to keep the noise down!

Cheers goat, Might need to be KFC/McDs or Morrisons find out which has wifi and watch in there. Fuckin shit trying to get hold of a ticket. U manage to get sorted yet?

Cheers goat, Might need to be KFC/McDs or Morrisons find out which has wifi and watch in there. Fuckin shit trying to get hold of a ticket. U manage to get sorted yet?

I've got one, two guys on the bus hVent yet though. But we always seem to pull tickets from somewhere.

I've got one, two guys on the bus hVent yet though. But we always seem to pull tickets from somewhere.

Aye our secretary seems to get tickets somehow for every game major struggling for this one though club only got 2. 1 person allocated through CCCS on bus. Murder.

Theres a few not too far from the ground. Hopefully my bus arrives in time for a few swallies. I dont think i could stand in that shitehole of a ground sober.

The Primrose Bar next to the train station is where the bus leaves I think. Should be good in there for the game

Yes the prim is a good bears pub,watched a few games there when I stayed in Alloa ,the leisure bowl has a bar and is cheap but full of bitter Alloa fans ,stopped going there coz I almost ended up scrapping for the first time in 20yr wi some ignorant tit

Stick to the prim it's probably the only bear friendly pub in town

Sayin that the bobbin John will be jam packed with bluenoses

Wouldn't touch the kfc wi a bargepole.ate there twice was ill once and threw the other meal in the bin,and I felt sorry for the bin