Put On A £100 Bet With My Pal Who's A Celtic Fan Tonight

Pedro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty low expectation that. I think we'll win it within the second year of trying, providing there's no changes to management and major player losses. They'll all be a few years older and at their peak, with any chance they'll all combine at the same time, as well as anyone else we sign.

If we can keep Warbuton here AND he gets the financial backing required to purchase quality players I'm positive you will collect your dosh well within the time frame . If DK and our board don't invest to the required level then it possibly might be a tight squeeze, but I'm confident you are on a safe bet.

I'd like to think we can win the 1st or 2nd time of asking. I also doubt the word of your mate. Therefore, i'd whack £50 on us winning the league for the following 2 seasons (the odds will be far better than Evens), make profit in the bookies, then boot your pal in the balls, and take whatever money he has on him, if any.........

Hearts just got promoted from the Championship and they're already sitting top of that league. I'm confident Hearts can finish 2nd this season with a solid points tally. This proves the gap in quality isn't as big as some make it out to be. Rangers will come up next season and as long as the board back Warburton and we have some luck in the transfer market we can really push Celtic in year one. Strong foundation laid moving forward from then on. We have the better manager and he will get the better of Celtic's man.

Will take us a minimum of two seasons to be back where we rightfully should be , Squad will grow together and become stronger ,with what looks to be a great management team with the correct ethos for them and the squad to be Rangers ,whilst that lot continue to produce fuck all on the pitch ,still failing ,as usual in Europe their fans deserting them and not spending any of their supposed gazillions they have to prop up that squad , They'll know when we are back , cause they'll be collecting runners up medals , well that's what they call them , Losers medals is what they are :21::21::21::21::21:

Will take us a minimum of two seasons to be back where we rightfully should be , Squad will grow together and become stronger ,with what looks to be a great management team with the correct ethos for them and the squad to be Rangers ,whilst that lot continue to produce fuck all on the pitch ,still failing ,as usual in Europe their fans deserting them and not spending any of their supposed gazillions they have to prop up that squad , They'll know when we are back , cause they'll be collecting runners up medals , well that's what they call them , Losers medals is what they are :21::21::21::21::21:

(tu) Going up this one, then next challenging, at least.

With proper investment (That was promised)

(tu) Going up this one, then next challenging, at least.

With proper investment (That was promised)

When we play them and beat them ,wether in the league or a cup , just think of the belief that will give to us ,also installing severe doubt in septics minds , that a team recently promoted could turn them over

When we play them and beat them ,wether in the league or a cup , just think of the belief that will give to us ,also installing severe doubt in septics minds , that a team recently promoted could turn them over

As someone said in another thread, if we had an actual manager for the last couple of years,

Or even just last year We could be where the hertz scum are now,

And the taigs would be imploding! :D

Anyway we are coming, and they are shitting it!!

If our team proves to be as good as we anticipate and we add two or three quality signings next summer, I'd fully expect us to challenge for the 2016/17 Premiership title. I think many teams will have us written off due to last season. And Celtic won't have as good a team due to the lack of competition.