If Ever There Was A Time

Carnbroe  Bear

Taking cognisance the Hivs stance on not selling to a competitor in their league, we can assume if they ever get back to the Spfl that their stance will continue? Will if f*Ck.

There's only one team they won't and that is us.

I would love to think MW and the players could take 10 of these bastards next Sunday. If we cam pump 6 past them at their midden it should be pumpsvile 2 and possible

What a message that would give to the bastards and especially Stubbs

Hibs won't go up this season imo.

Another year in the championship for 300k.

Pathetic.

Would not be to sure there are murmurings of reconstruction which is why selling SA to septic is no biggy apart from the fact they accepted less than we offered,we should show them both what is coming when we are in town.

Taking cognisance the Hivs stance on not selling to a competitor in their league, we can assume if they ever get back to the Spfl that their stance will continue? Will if f*Ck.

There's only one team they won't and that is us.

I would love to think MW and the players could take 10 of these bastards next Sunday. If we cam pump 6 past them at their midden it should be pumpsvile 2 and possible

What a message that would give to the bastards and especially Stubbs

I don't think it's the fact we're a competitor in the league, more the fact that they see themselves as a competitor with us for promotion.

Would not be to sure there are murmurings of reconstruction which is why selling SA to septic is no biggy apart from the fact they accepted less than we offered,we should show them both what is coming when we are in town.

Reconstruct all they want. They still wouldn't make it through the play offs.