Mark Warburton's Press Conference

Orryy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who...?

Exactly, you forget all about it after listening to him. Sounds like the two loans are good quality and with another loan (?striker) and Eustace next week we will be rawking. Good times lie afoot, can't wait for the games to come (tu):D

Our manager fills me with so much confidence when he talks, it must have the same effect on the players, I dread if we were to draw a game or worse, I would be gutted more than normal as I feel we can beat anyone when I listen to him. Would love to hear his team talk before a game. I reckon his team talk will be polite and straight to the point with big Davy giving it the " get out there and get fucked intae them" :)

The Level 5 Intensity Training Session quote was the one that had me grinning like The Joker...This is a Football Coach/Manager that is switched on and will be The Man to lead us to a Trophy or 2 this Season..Mark my words..The Rangers are coming...

An intelligent man, who is an excellent figurehead for our club.

Always provides a direct answer that is well thought out, and brushes off the repetitive and clearly loaded questions by the press/reporters looking to have a sly dig......

Talking about him being a spurs fan, I could see MW being the spurs manager in the future.

The journo's in Scotland are retarded, every press conference has the same questions. Can they not accept that he isn't going to answer any questions about other clubs players.

I love the 'it's only about the Rangers.'