Ryan Sinnamon

Actually quite gutted about that, think we'll really struggle with our type of football if Wallace or Tavernier were to get an injury.

Aird, Halliday and Wilson isn't the best cover for our fullbacks, merely down to the fact none of them are naturally fullbacks.

Houston's been an admirer of him for a while, I'm sure he mentioned him on the radio last Season. Good luck to the lad anyway!

Actually quite gutted about that, think we'll really struggle with our type of football if Wallace or Tavernier were to get an injury.

Aird, Halliday and Wilson isn't the best cover for our fullbacks, merely down to the fact none of them are naturally fullbacks.

Houston's been an admirer of him for a while, I'm sure he mentioned him on the radio last Season. Good luck to the lad anyway!

(tu)

Would like to see us bring somebody in who can fill in at full back.

Not too convinced the guys we have as back up just now can come in and be like for like replacements for Tav or Wallace.

At 29, I think he will be looking to get transferred in this window to play regularly.

I don't see it. He's a player worth having as he can cover CB and RB. RB isn't his natuaral position but i thought he played well in those games. With the way we're playing, being an attacking side, covering RB will suit him.

I don't see it. He's a player worth having as he can cover CB and RB. RB is his natuaral position but i thought he played well in those games. With the way we're playing, being an attacking side, covering RB will suit him.

I agree, I'm not questioning McGregor's ability & versatility. I just think he will be discontent at not playing and will be looking to leave.

I'm sure Mr Warburton has got the situation under control, Ben. He is meticulous in everything he does and he will already have a contingency plan if that situation eventuates. Dominic Ball who normally operates as a defensive midfielder or Central defender is apparently versatile in that he can play across the back line if required.

We also should have a new player arrive next week and perhaps he will be a defender, but we will have to wait and see. I think this move will be very beneficial both to Ryan Sinnamon and to us if it helps him get decent game time in this League.

I remember listening to an interview with Peter Houston and he said of all the youth games he watched Sinnamon was the stand out player. He also said it emphasised everything wrong with Rangers that Foster and a CB were in front of him and blocking his path.

Why are we giving those wanks a player?

Twat of a club

I think our relationship with them will improve now David Weir is our assistant.

They're a good club to use in this way as they have a track record of bringing through youth players and if we keep an eye on who they're developing we could get first option on a couple of them.