Andy Halliday....

calzmcm

Andy has been brilliant, i never seen him play in England so wasn't sure what sort of player he would be like, but he's a quality player.

He breaks up the oppositions counter attacks, very comfortable on the ball and is a good passer. If Eustace signs then we'll see him in more of an attacking role which i'm looking forward to seeing.

Andy Halliday moved further up with Eustace holding. Plus Murdoch. I couldn't care less about Allan. Good player but would be one of many at us. We have plenty of same calibre or better. I rate Halliday more than Allan, more consistent and all round a better player.

grow up for fucks sake

Grow up? U pulling my banger? Nothing to grow up over kid! I asked a genuine question looking for an answer?! Instead of everyone rattling on about Scott Allan! Try get a smile back on!!

Simmer down and have a beer it's Friday fucksake!!

Anyway I for one can't wait to see him in it. Boys got talent, no feart of a tackle, comfortable on the ball, and good engine on him.

Grow up? U pulling my banger? Nothing to grow up over kid! I asked a genuine question looking for an answer?! Instead of everyone rattling on about Scott Allan! Try get a smile back on!!

Simmer down and have a beer it's Friday fucksake!!

Anyway I for one can't wait to see him in it. Boys got talent, no feart of a tackle, comfortable on the ball, and good engine on him.

u bit, did have a few last night (ok more than a few) mentality wise happy go lucky.

enjoy your weekend!

didnt give allan a thought before or even after he's signed for them because he was never our player anyway...plus its the 2nd time he kinda snubbed us :cheers:

Actually signing this eustace if he stays fit and moving Halliday into more advanced role could see us

50 chances a game instead of 25

I think Murdoch, Halliday and Holt with Murdoch sitting would be great too. I really rate Murdoch, I hope he gets his chance this year