Is It Unrealistic For Us To Be Hoping For A Run In Europe

KingKirk

It's a possibility, but I wouldn't carried away just yet!

Although, for the first time in years, I would fancy our chances of pumping the Arabs, if we were to get drawn against them!

Could be a while before we get to play them judging by todays result. :D

We have a management with no European experience.

We have a young squad with relatively no Euro experience and our system of play makes us vulnerable to conceding goals.

so at this point in time I would say it is highly unlikely we could get a run in Europe, but we will have some fucking support when we do.

There are not many teams in the world who can match our away Euro support.

because we are the people.

There's been a vast improvement in such a short time so far. If that were to continue apace, certainly I'd be looking for a good run in Europe via the SC qualification.

But then again, there's always the unknown factor that might feck it up, so I'm just going to enjoy winning everything in sight this term first, then worry about Europe next year.

It's possible to qualify for europe this season but only throught the most difficult cup competition we can enter. Right now we've had three attempts at the easiest cup competition and failed.

Having said that I think we have a decent chance of winning the Scottish Cup.

I think we can all agree that we're a far superior outfit than last season. According to certain threads on here Ricky Foster has been fantastic in the Scottish Premiership and Stevie Smith did well in the 2-2 draw against the supposed best team in Scotland the other night. If that's the best team in Scotland then I don't just believe we're not far behind, I genuinely believe we're a better team than them.

I digress.

First we qualify, then we talk about the possibility of a run. One avenue of qualification so it could be difficult but under Warburton I'm willing to believe anything is possible. I'll be this way until his first fuck up :lol::lol::lol:. The luxury of just being a fan.

Yes. We're playing well but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

The league looks like it will be a given but we'll have to be drawn against a Dundee Utd, Hearts, Aberdeen or Celtic in order to properly guage where we are and whether or not winning the Scottish Cup is a realistic target.

We have a young squad with relatively no Euro experience and our system of play makes us vulnerable to conceding goals.

so at this point in time I would say it is highly unlikely we could get a run in Europe, but we will have some fucking support when we do.

There are not many teams in the world you can match our away Euro support.

There are not many teams in the world you can match our away Euro support.

This.

When we do get those european nights back at Ibrox I don't want us to get pumped. lets take our time let the team mature and the managment settle in.

We need to qualify first, I feel more confident we might win a cup with Warburton in charge than I have been in the last 3 years.

Early days to even think about Europe our focus should be beating any opposition we play this season.

We have started well we deserve a good run in a cup but the league is the priority as long as we win that then I would be a happy bear.

Naw. We enter competitions to win. We will win the majority of our games this season under the boss.

If we happen to win a cup final I'll want myself into oblivion.

1 game at a time. Currently we are fucking magic.

There are not many teams in the world who can match our away Euro support.

because we are the people.

Correct mate,we have one of the biggest travelling supports in Europe,remember the times when most of the top clubs chairmans would lick their greedy fckn lips if they drew us,these times are not too far away.

Because im sure as fck aint giving any of my money to the clubs on these shores.