Andy Murdoch To Be Loaned Out.

markem

Slagging a lad off who is a Bear in defence of a baldy sissy. :wanker:

Anyhow put all your money on Law scoring if you have any balls. My dosh is on Tavernier first/last goal scorer at 11-1. Nicky will give you a refund..... If you can find him! :P

Lol. Well done.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Murdoch isn't ready for then first team at us. The standard to get into the first team us much higher than it was last season.

Good move.

It really is the best thing for him. However I wish we could get our players to go down south on loan rather than up here. Even League 1 down south would be better than the Championship. None of the teams up here will really coach our players or play better football than under Warburton, so in a sense, sending players to our own league doesn't really add up. How can you become better than Halliday, Law or Holt if you're playing in weaker, less talented teams?

It really is the best thing for him. However I wish we could get our players to go down south on loan rather than up here. Even League 1 down south would be better than the Championship. None of the teams up here will really coach our players or play better football than under Warburton, so in a sense, sending players to our own league doesn't really add up. How can you become better than Halliday, Law or Holt if you're playing in weaker, less talented teams?

I understand what you are saying here mate but i don't think its 100% accurate,some teams we have faced in the lower leagues have played some decent football and i don't think we should write them all off as hammer-throwers.....Queen of the south and Falkirk to name 2 teams play some nice football and have good footballing ethos,whoever he goes to will have to fit into Mark Warbutons ideals of how the game should be played,i think this is the basis of us getting our loanees off Spurs too

I understand what you are saying here mate but i don't think its 100% accurate,some teams we have faced in the lower leagues have played some decent football and i don't think we should write them all off as hammer-throwers.....Queen of the south and Falkirk to name 2 teams play some nice football and have good footballing ethos,whoever he goes to will have to fit into Mark Warbutons ideals of how the game should be played,i think this is the basis of us getting our loanees off Spurs too

Good points, well made. Hard to argue. (tu)

• 3 weeks later...