**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

"If Carlsberg did family day's out then Sunday would be one of the best in the world"

Travelling up from Englandshire tonight and will be going to the match on Sunday with my Son & Daughter "priceless"

Absolutely buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzin

Anyone else had any issues getting their tickets? Mine still haven't been delivered, ordered them three weeks ago, tried phoning all day today and yesterday and the office kept cutting me off because they were too busy.

Ordered mine ages ago and haven't had them in yet either. I'm guessing it's just because its so busy. Might be best to just go into the ticket office and get them printed.

For all the talk of needing midfielders and a centre forward, I reckon our weakest position right now is right wing. Yes, we have players that can play there but in my opinion we could do with another. We saw how barrie and Wallace are linking up down the left, and everytime kenny's came on he's moved to the left. Both oduwa and barrie can play both wings, but I wouldn't start oduwa just yet just cos of the lumping he'll take. That only really leaves Walsh, and for me he's still a bit of an unknown quantity. Anyway, Sunday if start barrie left and Walsh right with Kenny and oduwa coming in at 60

For all the talk of needing midfielders and a centre forward, I reckon our weakest position right now is right wing. Yes, we have players that can play there but in my opinion we could do with another. We saw how barrie and Wallace are linking up down the left, and everytime kenny's came on he's moved to the left. Both oduwa and barrie can play both wings, but I wouldn't start oduwa just yet just cos of the lumping he'll take. That only really leaves Walsh, and for me he's still a bit of an unknown quantity. Anyway, Sunday if start barrie left and Walsh right with Kenny and oduwa coming in at 60

What I've seen of Nathan Oduwa he has played predominantly on the left where you would expect Kenny Miller to be,

Tom Walsh for me hasn't done much wrong and thoroughly merits playing on the right where he combines well with Tavernier.

despite the fact I'll have had about 3 hours sleep and be hungover to fuck thanks to the bullshit kick off time, I'm looking forward to this!

don't think it will be as easy a game as some some are expecting. I'm predicting a nervy 2-1 victory

It's fair to say the team picks itself, apart from the Miller/Oduwa situation.

I'd probably start with Miller, we'll need some expierence out there and he's had a fantastic start to the Season and is in great goal scoring form.

Bringing on Oduwa with half an hour to go, on our big pitch and with a tiring Hibs side could be fantastic to watch.

It's fair to say the team picks itself, apart from the Miller/Oduwa situation.

I'd probably start with Miller, we'll need some expierence out there and he's had a fantastic start to the Season and is in great goal scoring form.

Bringing on Oduwa with half an hour to go, on our big pitch and with a tiring Hibs side could be fantastic to watch.

I share your opinion if not your eloquence. :D

This will be a tough game. Can't see it being as one-sided as some folk think.

Agreed.

The first half an hour of the 6-2 game we could easily have been 3-0 down.

This won't be the heavy scoreline some think. I'll settle for a McCoist type performance 1-0 win.

First and foremost we have got to win so I'd take a 1-0, 2-1 no problem but I just can't stop myself wanting us to ambarrass them badly!

As for the team the only real quandary for me is whether to start Miller, Walsh or Oduwa. Although at Miller's age it would suit better to use him as a sub later in the match and it has worked well for us thus far, he really has shown enough to warrant a start!

For me......

210815111112.png

This.

I don't think it will be a 6-2 either but hibs are a weaker team than before Allan left. They won't control the midfield they only have 1 think in the locker and that's a counter attack which we will need to watch. I would have this game down as a 4-2 to us.

I wouldn't even mention millers age has not unfit and has 90 mins in him but I think we need to use the players abilities at different times and in in 2 minds.

Either start with Miller, knowing he will get a goal or 2 and bring oduwa on at 60 mins and watch him terrorise a tiring hibs defence or start with oduwa and bring on Miller on 60 mins either or they both bring something different and both are effective.

I want to see oduwa getting a goal and waggy getting on the scoresheet as well.

don't give hibs too much respect. We beat them in the play offs with a shite team and fucked them 6-2 with this one. It's going to be a good game I hope the hibs fans go home put in their place and stub cries at 90 mins.

The famous Glasgow Rangers will run the show

Given the head of steam we have built up I reckon that it would take something very dramatic to occur to prevent us from winning this game.

While I would love to see an annihilation, I will be perfectly happy with a close victory.

Performance is important, result is essential.