**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

i haven't seen anything from us to suggest we'll open them up in the 2nd half, what i can see is them scoring

have we lost the ability to pass the ball to a team mate, switching passes from flank to flak only to be over hit, theres a player no more than a few yards away, i just don't get it its like allys back in the dugout. oh and we're far too slow on the attack.

Hibs are pressing their wingers high to try nulify the threat from our fullbacks. We need to play through the middle, which we are more than capable of but we need out and out wingers on the pitch to provide width. Oduwa for Miller please Warbs!

i haven't seen anything from us to suggest we'll open them up in the 2nd half, what i can see is them scoring

have we lost the ability to pass the ball to a team mate, switching passes from flank to flak only to be over hit, theres a player no more than a few yards away, i just don't get it its like allys back in the dugout. oh and we're far too slow on the attack.

77 posts, haha

have we lost the ability to pass the ball to a team mate, switching passes from flank to flak only to be over hit, theres a player no more than a few yards away, i just don't get it its like allys back in the dugout.

Christ, calm down. 45 minutes of football that hasn't been great..

I hope the players dont think they have proven tbemelves now and try to be too greedy and stuff to shine from the rest. Our passing wares them out and thats when we create chances we need more of that

Behave.