**** The Official Sexy Football Fc V Ayr Thread ****

Clemdog

I notice Clark again ( despite bagging a goal) is getting more criticism.

This though is where Warburton and Weir come in. It's these rough diamonds like Clark that hopefully they can improve into decent players. So my view would be lay off Clark, let Warburton work away at him in the training ground and see if he improves over the next few weeks and months.

This though is where Warburton and Weir come in. It's these rough diamonds like Clark that hopefully they can improve into decent players. So my view would be lay off Clark, let Warburton work away at him in the training ground and see if he improves over the next few weeks and months.

Hi nicky

Don't mind giving him a season to demonstrate his abilities under a proper manager, but wouldn't feel confident with him being anything near a starter. I like Clark, but I just can't see him cutting it.

Wes Foderingham 6: Hardly touched the ball. Scary moment let Moore in to wide.

James Tavernier 8:

Arguably Warburton’s best signing yet. Almost scored with rasping drive. Long passing terrific.

Dominic Ball 7: On-loan Spurs centre-back looked solid enough on his debut.

Danny Wilson 6: Composed but one lapse in first half almost let Trouten in on goal.

Lee Wallace 7: Skipper limited his overlapping runs but distribution was good.

Dean Shiels 6: Given anchor role. Okay but sloppy pass gave Moore a run on goal.

Jason Holt 7: Does the simple things brilliantly. Superb assist for opener.

Nathan Oduwa 6: A bit of showboating but it wasn’t quite his night.

Tom Walsh 7: Couple of excellent crosses early on and key role in McKay goal.

Nicky Clark 7: Clever movement got him in front of marker to steer home cross.

Barrie McKay 8: Rangers’ best player tormented Ayr all night. Super finish.

Subs: Nicky Law – replaced Walsh and kept it tidy, 2; Martyn Waghorn – on for Walsh as wide man, 2. Not used: Kelly, Aird, Kiernan, Halliday, Miller.

The Record are so clueless, the nick of some of those ratings. You wonder whether they actually had anybody watching the game. :anguish:

The Record are so clueless, the nick of some of those ratings. You wonder whether they actually had anybody watching the game. :anguish:

(tu)

Particularly the Tavernier and Shiels ratings. I don't think Tavernier had that good a game tonight. He seemed to give the ball away alot and he didn't really put that many good balls into the box. I also thought Shiels was one of the best players on the pitch. His work rate was brilliant, he was back helping the defence at times.

(tu)

Particularly the Tavernier and Shiels ratings. I don't think Tavernier had that good a game tonight. He seemed to give the ball away alot and he didn't really put that many good balls into the box. I also thought Shiels was one of the best players on the pitch. His work rate was brilliant, he was back helping the defence at times.

Exactly the two players that I looked at and thought ... another typical Record article.

I criticise Clark as much as any of these so called "Clark haters", and i hope he proves me wrong.

Warbz has mentioned a few times he needs players handling the pressure of playing for Rangers and the responsibilities that go with it. That includes critisism be it justified or not.

All he can do is prove us wrong or right but I'm thinking the board should trust the manager and spend on a striker, back him with a bit of money.

(Andre Gray signed for £500,000 by our great manager and sold for £9,000,000 by Brentford)

Oh well on to the next game. Happy with the win.