Oduwa Skill - Video

julescotia

I can actually do this trick.

Taught myself it as a kid, when there was a Coca Cola advert for a World Cup with a kid in a Brasil kit doing it.

I am the original Nathan Oduwa.

Im shit at football but I can do this trick too, actually pulled off what he was trying to do over one of the kids when having a kick about the other week which impressed them lol when i do it at the park people must think im decent at football when really im pish!

To be honest I don't think he done bad at the skill at all he done really well and it looked like he nearly got a penalty from it when he nearly got on the ball on the box after flicking it over his head, the referee awarded an Alloa freekick but it looked to me like it could have easily gone the other way with a penalty awarded.

The skill move was fantastic and how can you "make sure that it's going to come off before you try it" - Well Done Oduwa!! Very exciting and i'm sure he will be a pleasure to watch and he clearly brings another dimension to our squad. If I was an Alloa player and we subbed on him for example and Shiels and Clark I would be very scared with the way Oduwa started to run at them doing blistering skills while their team must have been tired too.

Id say that entertaining the fans is never pointless, football is supposed to be enjoyable to watch, it's supposed to make you laugh and smile something that perhaps Rangers fans have forgotten about with the turgid abysmal style of football we have been forced to endure and accept recently.

Totally agree mate spot on there! Just one thing - please change your user name it gies me the boak a wee bit?

Actually thought the better skill was the one prior, shaped up to cross it in, guy tried to block, he rolled it back, couple of stepovers and put in on a plate for Kenny, Tav then smacked it back across goal and Kenny poked home from a yard. Cracking bit of build up play for Tav's wrongly ruled offside goal too.

Rainbow flick was good, but not as good as the play before IMO

I suppose if you're 1-0 down and you do that -- or try that -- it's a different level. If a player did that against us when we're 5-1 down? Wouldn't be met with applause.

In any event, brilliant skill -- whether it came off or not and shows he has creativity in abundance. (tu)