Tavernier...i Really Don't Want To Say This Right Now.

Uncle Bertrum

His style of play was likened to dani Alves and I can see why, he's always attacking. Comfortable on the ball, can beat a man, score and hit a free kick. Defensively solid as well He couldn't be any higher in my estimation unless he celebrated a hat trick agains hivs by playing the flute.

This is the first time I can remember that we have had 2 outstanding fullbacks capable of attacking and defending

It's a lot quicker to point out his negative than his positives, and if Warburton can help him on his concentration and cut out the odd slack pass then we'll end up with a right few bob and some great memories caus going forward he is as good as I've seen in Scotland .He could easily play right mid/wing and he beats people for fun from a standing start which is unusual for a full back. Let's all enjoy him while he's here, I've a feeling it won't be for long.

His style of play was likened to dani Alves and I can see why, he's always attacking. Comfortable on the ball, can beat a man, score and hit a free kick. Defensively solid as well He couldn't be any higher in my estimation unless he celebrated a hat trick agains hivs by playing the flute.

This is the first time I can remember that we have had 2 outstanding fullbacks capable of attacking and defending

Wasn't it Reece Wabara who was compared to Alves?

Don't know where people are getting that he's defensively solid.. he's not been tested yet. For the last 3 games he's spent more time in and around the oppositions box than defending his own!!

I'm interested to see how he does against a team who will keep better possession and won't allow him to play so far up the pitch.

I had him to score anytime yesterday, 9/2.

Seems like a good bet for every week for me.

We do a group bet in my work and I had £25 fgs on him vs St mirren at 16/1 last week. If only it was my turn the weekend there would have been swaggering into work today.

Early doors for Tavernier but so far he looks like one of our best signings in years. The guy is obviously very pacey, good delivery etc but I noticed he is absolutely solid and the opposition know all about it when he goes in 50/50.