Bets For Ayr United Game

ShanksRFC

Everyone seems to be doing well on betting on us this season so hopefully it carrys on Wednesday night.

I'm going for £50.00 on Rangers to Score 2 or more goals in first half (6/4 Skybet)

& also £50.00 on Rangers to Win Both Halves (13/10 Coral)

Odds look good for Sunday aswell. Over £400 profit so far so long may it continue.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems to be doing well on betting on us this season so hopefully it carrys on Wednesday night.

I'm going for £50.00 on Rangers to Score 2 or more goals in first half (6/4 Skybet)

& also £50.00 on Rangers to Win Both Halves (13/10 Coral)

Odds look good for Sunday aswell. Over £400 profit so far so long may it continue.

For the 2 goals in first bet, if we do that without reply from ayr you can get 21/10 for the -1 handicap on PP.

Does anyone use Asian Handicaps? Iv seen a few people post about the regular Handicaps. I was part of a big betting group and learned the ins and outs of the industry

I do. Had us -3 but changed it to -2 for the Alloa game. Thinking -1 or -2 for Wednesday

I find them much better than normal handicaps. My favourites are Goal Lines personally

Ive started doing FHG goals. 5 or 6 games can get you about 5 or 6/1

Been one off twice the last two weeks. And you can get a second chance in second half, had a second half goals bet come up on saturday after my FHG was fucked by hibs!