Mark Warburton Responds To Stubbs' Comments

WATBB

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wager that behind the scenes at Hibs, people will be starting to notice that publiclyStubbs is starting to embarrass them with his lack of control and dignity when being interviewed. He is still trying to goad us into a public spat unsuccessfuly. He just then comes across as bitter and twisted.

He's just trying to deflect away from the poor job he's doing.

Stubbs will be sacked around halloween and Ian Murray will get his job. Stubbs will drift out of football.

Aye and he will end up as another bitter pundit working on some taig infested tv or radio station making a living out of talking shite about the mighty Rangers

Lets all laugh at stubbsy, lets all laugh at stubbsy ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

I really don't think he would have expected this response from Warburton.

Stubbs is basically lowering the Hibs fans expectations and he knows the dumb fucks will lap up anything anti-Rangers from him.

Imagine what it must feel like to be buzzing for the new season though, knowing your 'rivals' are in transition when you have a settled squad. Their team hasn't gelled and they have a new manager and you get the chance to play them early, at home, to set a wee marker down.

1-0 up, Happy days! "Fuck you Rangers, You'll never win the league"

2-6, arse absolutely shagged senseless, your best player wants to fuck out of the club as well.

Your season's expectations and dreams have been torn to pieces in 90 minutes, Rangers haven't finished yet either, loaning in guys like Oduwa who could thread a needle with his feet. And even worse, when you look in the mirror you see a face that looks like it's just hosted the annual fireworks display.

I'm surprised he's not on suicide watch!

I really don't think he would have expected this response from Warburton.

Stubbs is basically lowering the Hibs fans expectations and he knows the dumb fucks will lap up anything anti-Rangers from him.

Imagine what it must feel like to be buzzing for the new season though, knowing your 'rivals' are in transition when you have a settled squad. Their team hasn't gelled and they have a new manager and you get the chance to play them early, at home, to set a wee marker down.

1-0 up, Happy days! "Fuck you Rangers, You'll never win the league"

2-6, arse absolutely shagged senseless, your best player wants to fuck out of the club as well.

Your season's expectations and dreams have been torn to pieces in 90 minutes, Rangers haven't finished yet either, loaning in guys like Oduwa who could thread a needle with his feet. And even worse, when you look in the mirror you see a face that looks like it's just hosted the annual fireworks display.

I'm surprised he's not on suicide watch!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sadly the last two people charged with watching him have themselves, unfortunately, committed suicide ....... the man who would be an elephant is a tough gig, and a very, very sad twat.

:uk:

If Mr Warburton, in his words, isn't the most intelligent man, what the fuck does that make the rest of Scottish football, including the "journalists" and "pundits"?

:lol::lol::lol:

Not wanting to be presumptuous, but may I suggest they fall under the category ...... Super Stupid ........ or am I being too kind?

:uk: