Mark Warburton Responds To Stubbs' Comments

WATBB

"I suggest any manager without facts keeps mouth shut & concentrates on his club & not worry about our club."

"We are very respectful to every other club & manager. Unless you know any facts that I don't know concentrate on your own team."

11890969_913281965411431_409744551727526

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His answers are class, Elephant man will regret it on Sunday, the fly cunt is pandering to the HIV fans already because he knows his jaket is on a shaky peg already. The fly bastard got a contract extension as a reward for the handling of that greedy bastard Allans situation, I cant wait to see it costing HIVS money.

The man is just utter class. The perfect man for Rangers. Love how he calls Rangers "our Club" etc. He makes me so excited for the future as a fan, just anticipating what could come on and off the pitch from Mr Warburton has me grinning every time.i think of it. Theres going to be a disastrous timplosion in the next couple years and Mr Warburton is the demolition man.

His answers are class, Elephant man will regret it on Sunday, the fly cunt is pandering to the HIV fans already because he knows his jaket is on a shaky peg already. The fly bastard got a contract extension as a reward for the handling of that greedy bastard Allans situation, I cant wait to see it costing HIVS money.

The most pissed off I've seen him react. Stubbs must have really riled him up.

The cunts beel is up there with keegans the time old fergie got in his head

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

The Rangers manager, who has seen his side win all five competitive matches this season, said: "Clearly it must be easy managing Real Madrid and Man United then, I guess.”

He then suggested Stubbs was wide of the mark with his comments and that Stubbs shouldn’t concern himself with business at Ibrox.

"I would suggest that any manager without the facts keeps his mouth shut and concentrates on his club and not worry about our club,” he said.

”That's the key point. Right now we are very respectful to every other club and manager, and unless you know any facts that I don't know, concentrate on your own team.

"I know what we have spent and that's a complete fallacy."

Rangers play host to Hibs on Saturday at Ibrox but Warburton laughed off any suggestion of ‘mind games’.

"I'm not the brightest man in the world but it will take a lot more than that to wind me up,” he said.

:clap:

As I have said about Stubbs before, he has the Sellik DNA written all over him. Classless. Never defeated. Ugly.