Gazza

It is great I agree. For Paul though how he is is not visible its whats going on in that brilliant yet complex head of his that really matters. No doubt him looking physicaly better can only be good. Would love to see him find a bit of peace.

£125 vip gets the usual drinks reception and food picture took with him and 1hr before show to talk with him

Thats actually pretty decent, i know its a fair bit more than the normal tickets but id pay the £125 to speak to him tbh.

Im actually slightly concerned about it. Im pretty sure this is first ever public appearance in scotland and knowin this country and the mhedia they'll be all over it. I also hope hes as well as he appears.

Is there any VIP's left?

Btw, theres only one paul gascoigne

I love Gazza, never got to see him in the flesh that I remember but old videos of him playing for us is enough for me to absolutely adore him and his talent

£125 to get a picture and even a quick conversation out a man who brought our club so much joy and success is a very small price to pay

Stay healthy Paul (tu)

£125 vip gets the usual drinks reception and food picture took with him and 1hr before show to talk with him

bought VIP tickets and was unsure what we where actually getting with them, an hour to chat before it is worth the money alone!