Safe Standing - Where Would You Have It?

190 members have voted

1. 1. What stand would like to see adopt a safe standing section at Ibrox?

• East & West Enclosure
    • Govan Front
    • Broomloan Front
    • Copland Front

Watching yesterdays game and in general watching and being at any game where there is an oportunity or area to stand the atmosphere always appears to be 10 times better than sitting beside the sitdown loyal in some sections of Ibrox.

Anyway if we were to see a safe standing section implemented at Ibrox, which stand would you like to see it being place in?

Personnal, i would love to see it in the Enclosures:

1) This would ensure that the atmosphere within the standium comes from both ends rather than being trapped in a corner (i.e. BF1)

2) Looking back, the enclosures where the last areas inside ibrox to become seated so it would be great to see them terraced again

Whats your thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copland Front and corner. Traditional Rangers end and it makes more economic sense because you can charge higher prices for tickets alongside the pitch, so it'd affect income less to put seats behind the goal.

Govan front would be great. Seeing that on TV would be amazing but don't think it would happen so voted Copland front.

In games in Germany etc, the bouncing sections are directly behind the goals, and at the end of the day, the Copland is the Rangers end.

Think health and safety in this country would affect the amount in each section so don't know if would ever look packed as in Germany .

Would like to see all the Copeland Rd get it, The standing is not allowed in Europe so what would happen then?

When I first went to Ibrox, only the main stand was seated with the terracing opposite covered. You could walk round the back of the covered terracing to change ends at hakf time if you wanted to be behind the goals. Rhe only time strict segregation was required was when the mhanks came. The atmosphere at matches was always great with singing all round the ground. Of course there were bad points like pish filled beer cans but going to the game was magic. That is what I would like to see back but the fannies at the top would never allow it so unable to vote.